Jim Stories

Jim Stories

Postby Snivy » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:36 pm

I had the pleasure to meet Jim just twice in the last two years, but never really got to know him as many here had the opportunity. As the realization slowly creeps in and as people are ready to publicly grieve, I welcome these "Jim Stories" that I've heard about. Please share when you are ready.
Snivy
Steel is in my veins

Re: Jim Stories

Postby CFoulke » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:16 am

At Handpangea1, Jim and another person were up late chatting on the back porch, enjoying the rocking chairs and the sounds of the brook.

The other guy fell asleep and awoke some time later to find that Jim was still talking.

He interrupted Jim and said sorry but he had fallen asleep and hadn't heard anything Jim had said.

Jim said he knew he'd fallen asleep and that it was no problem....he just felt like talking.

<3
Play now, think later...
One Tall Poppy

Xenith Handpans
CFoulke
Steel is in my veins

Postby CarolW » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:10 pm

CFoulke wrote:At Handpangea1, Jim and another person were up late chatting on the back porch, enjoying the rocking chairs and the sounds of the brook.

The other guy fell asleep and awoke some time later to find that Jim was still talking.

He interrupted Jim and said sorry but he had fallen asleep and hadn't heard anything Jim had said.

Jim said he knew he'd fallen asleep and that it was no problem....he just felt like talking.

<3

Great idea, Snivy. What a lovely story, Colin! Thanks. <3 <3 <3
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby soulful » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:50 am

I had posted this in the Halo House and thought it should be here as well. If you wish remove the other one. Thanks, Robert
https://youtu.be/Bs63VEGg58k
soulful
Steel is in my veins

Return to Jim Dusin