Panart Gong Diao (Warning) Ramon Seijo

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: Panart Gong Diao (Warning) Ramon Seijo

Postby MaximilianDrum » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:38 pm

I'm talking about a Panart out of tune, you do not want to sell or buy something. so please, please open a new thread?
you have no idea about that last sale.

www.dolarblue.net
Bellart Bells Protus V2.
MaximilianDrum
HandPan Fan

Postby broussel2 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Point taken, this Hang was out of tune and that's what it was about -- but you were also offering it for swap or sale.
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby MaximilianDrum » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:44 pm

this Panart c pentatonic would be mine when I came to Spain, but this person always said the hang was in perfect tune, and refused to give me the corresponding money to be retuned by frame. "considering that the hang hang never be the same always based on their sound."
  I am not looking to sell anything.

sorry for my english, i use traductor.
Bellart Bells Protus V2.
MaximilianDrum
HandPan Fan

Postby JeremyD » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:10 pm

:bang:
2017 handpan comparison video
https://youtu.be/AuznuFfQG1I
JeremyD
Steel is in my veins

Postby Harshak » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Well, Ramon also claims that he has a Integral Hang in perfect tune. When i listened to it it was way out of tune, and then he said it was a Free Integral. :shrug:
Harshak
Crazy about HandPan

Postby broussel2 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:59 pm

Harshak wrote:Well, Ramon also claims that he has a Integral Hang in perfect tune. When i listened to it it was way out of tune, and then he said it was a Free Integral. :shrug:

:lol: :bang:
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2

Postby psysaï » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:52 pm

:bang: absolutly no logic about what you do swap /sell and post on FB or here ///swap your bells and metal art that they sound good for an early first gen hang , sorry i don't understand .
psysaï

Postby CarolW » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:17 pm

What I believe I see here (and previously) is a giant, bad circus of slippery slopes, with various crashes at the bottoms, with bits of broken pans, currencies, and personal hopes and dreams. :shock: :cry:
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW

Postby anandamide » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:14 am

MaximilianDrum wrote:There is material for my business, I'm just looking THROUGH my favorite scales changes, I'm not a flipper.
the problem is that from here (Argentina) everything goes 11 or 14 times the real price. because my country is not in good condition.
ie. € 1000 are about 15,000 argentinian here. with $ 15,000
do you understand this?
ie I have to put together 11 or 14 times more than you.
if I wanted to do business with handpans and sell them on ebay would publish.
if you doubt me please add me to facebook and ask me anything you want.

http://www.dolarblue.net/

I have a Bellart protus nearly 2 years ago. and MetalArt for 3 months. unfortunately not combine these scales such as (aeolian, protus, or jibuk and aeolian) those are my favorite scales.
scales I want to have forever. but everything is very complicated from here. alla is everything simpler for you.

Imagine if you pay 10 or 14 times more. ?

well in your country its still better..... there are many countries in the world where its even worse... for ex.. i am in India and here 1 euro = 85 and 1 usd = 62...

i have been waiting for a instrument for 5 years saving all the money. if i were to relate as you did... i am paying atleast 85 times more, but that does not justifies selling for profit.

well i do understand that you might have had various situations in life and that's why you sold off your Disco for whatever price. Don't know why you called it a hang and not disco during a sale ( sorry if i am incorrect in this information) But trying to sell a Panart Hang even before having and playing it??? really ??

if you wish to get your favorite scales, discuss it with the makes first. maybe Luis can ask the remaining people on waitlist who wants to have a your Protus V2 so you can have another bells. Here nobody will be at lost. Either ask Noyuba, for the same ( sorry if you have already asked the makers for this kind of help)

If this does not work, ask both the makers if you can pass on their craft to somebody else and then sell both your instruments at the same rate/cost you bought them for on the forum of else where and get on the the waitlist of the maker that you prefer.

i don't wish you start any argument here, but i just wanted to show you that there are countries where the currency situation is even worse.

You need to understand the situation from the makers angle as well. they put there heart and soul in making them. Its not their mistake that it gets expensive in your country. There might be many things that you as an argentinian will have easy access to which the rest off the world has to pay premium for. That's how life is my friend.

many people have waited for many many years to get an instrument. You are blessed with 2 already. You can pass them on so somebody else's dreams are fulfilled while you wait for your fav scale.

don't worry i don't seek your explanation on this... just wanted to tell you that there are countries where its even worse. Its just that there can be different perceptive for every situation. that's a nature of life :)

i wish you get your dream pan

all d best
anandamide
Lives to HandPan

Postby greenoak » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:13 pm

This topic was temporarily taken off-line.

The mods have discussed it, and we decided to put this original thread into Buyer Beware.

Please keep any continuing discussion on-topic and respectful.

Thanks - greenoak
----
As you feed on men and things, so they feed upon you. Be wholesome food to others if you would not be poisoned.

Mikhail Naimy The Book of Mirdad
greenoak
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware