1g Akebono 3339 missing -Assisi Italy

What have you lost ? What have you found ?

Re: 1g Akebono 3339 missing -Assisi Italy

Postby G.Spence » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:29 am

Sorry if that's off topic but i stil can't understand how people as much involved in music could forget their hang or other instruments.
I'm not perfect but that just always absolutely amazing for me to think about forget one of my handpan somewhere

I also felt like this until it happened to me... viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8622
were all human, and we all make mistakes I guess - luckily most of them solve themselves positively!
G.Spence
Crazy about HandPan

Re: 1g Akebono 3339 missing -Assisi Italy

Postby Bikerbusk » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:31 pm

I understand and have done that,, Oh not with my Pan's. But with an important technical manual , a custom magic trick, a key unit to booth at fair, And the all time best was a Bikers wallet with around 6k inside of it left on a bench at bikers gathering :shock: But got it Back my heart droped for that 20 min when out of my possession.

I have a theory to lost or misplaced / Brain Fart items. I think its just an embedded affirmation in the brain of important items with that tight fist hold keeping close hold, that its an on going affirmation in the brain, from past security of items, that one repeats over and over again to the point of repetition and distraction one thinks item is where its not.
Bikerbusk
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Previous

Return to Lost and Found