Michael Ohl (michael)

Re: Michael Ohl (michael)

Postby mudman » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:25 pm

I too will dearly miss our friend Michael. We shared a perspective on life and beyond that there is an underlying unity behind reality; that consciousness which provides an awareness and sense of being is divine in nature and identical to that in everyone else. Michael freely shared the benefit of his experiences of the divine reality behind the world of forms and how when he was experiencing a greater side of reality he was filled with bliss and love. This is the true unconditional love exuded by all of the great masters that connected to the divine within, and we are all richer for having been the recipients of Michael's personal truth. The world needs more people like him at this time who can cut through the illusions and traps of life and find the things that really matter and always will, and who then share it with everyone around them because they wish nothing more than for everyone to feel the same unconditional love and bliss they know to be true. <3
Halo Raga Desya Todi (Eb) G Bb C D Eb F G Bb
Ayasa Amara 8 (C#) G# B C# D# E F# G# B
8 note and Opus 10 note electric Idiopans.

Waiting for my ultimate pan, being built now by Ayasa!

Check out my NEW album.

Play for yourself...
mudman
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Re: Michael Ohl (michael)

Postby Afinfas » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:44 pm

I didnt knew Michael personally besides the posts he used to make here, always with positive energy besides everything he was going trough.

I know today was his funeral in Germany... weather is grey, rainy and cold so, something with that mood has come out, while thinking on the fragility of life...
Thank you for your positiveness...

I comunicate better with Music rather then words, so here goes...

Peace <3

Afinfas
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Previous

Return to Michael Ohl