Who does also wait 18 months or longer for his Zenhandpan?

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: Who does also wait 18 months or longer for his Zenhandpan?

Postby greenoak » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:04 am

Indeed that was quoted from a Facebook post on March 9th. I have no reason to disbelieve it. And I have heard literally nothing since that announcement.

bq wrote:Hello,
I am also waiting for my Zenhandpan paid eight months ago,i copy this from manny guerrero Facebook, i dont know to think, im very worried :

SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!!!!!!!

My team and I were in our handpan storage today and noticed it looked a little emptier than usual. In specific we were looking for a clients finished top shell we had seen yesterday. After going through every shell in storage and every shell in the shop we were unable to find it anywhere! Char says to me right away "someone friggin stole it!" I replied "that's not possible, I don't believe it!" So we spent another 2hrs double checking everything to no avail....
We decided to do a complete inventory check of every handpan we had completed top portions. To my surprise we are missing at least 18 completed handpan tops!!!!!!
We still have not inventoried the rest of the shells not on the board.... We had over 150 completed top shells in the storage. Fully dimpled and shaped ready to be tuned!!!!!

Someone has come to the Zen ranch and broken into the storage and stole over 18 friggin handpan tops.......... I started to search the property by the entrance and there is a trail of fresh footprints up to the fence and a heading to our storage..... I don't even know what to do right now I am sooo upset...

If anyone from the Sacramento or surrounding areas finds or knows someone who just appeared with a bunch of handpan top shells or is making Zen like instruments. Please contact me asap. We are filing a police report first thing in the morning.

In all honestly. FUCK. That's over $30,000 in losses and extra work we now have to do twice!!

Help me catch this lowlife theif that has stolen from me and my Zen family!!!!
----
As you feed on men and things, so they feed upon you. Be wholesome food to others if you would not be poisoned.

Mikhail Naimy The Book of Mirdad
greenoak
Admin

Postby hangjohnny » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:36 pm

HM :? wtf
LEFTIES RIGHTS ACTIVIST
You deserve THE JOHNNY STRAP
hangjohnny
Steel is in my veins

Postby wednesdayrenee » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:49 am

I’m in the same boat, I ordered my pan in November 2015! They recently sent a picture of my pan, and when I asked for a completion date I was told that there would be reports in the next two weeks. It’s been a month and I just sent another email asking for a report. I was a little bit wary when the whole process started over two years ago, but at that point people were getting their pans in reasonable amounts of time and had only positive things to say. Now i’m Just really discouraged and wondering if I will ever get my pan. If I don’t, I doubt I’ll get my money back either. I don’t know.
wednesdayrenee

Postby mickof » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:21 am

I have been waiting since Feb 2017 (almost 14 months).
The people at Zen have not been responding to my correspondence. No word since September.
Very disappointed to say the least. Goodness, I've had bad luck in buying handpans. I got a complete dud from Tse@&ot, a poor quality one from a maker in Canada, and now this, no delivery after full payment was made over a year ago.
mickof
HandPan Fan

Postby mickof » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:28 am

If true about the robbery, it is a terrible thing, but it does not excuse the very long delays many people are experiencing. The 'robbery' just happened recently, so that certainly doesn't explain the people waiting 2+ years with little to no communication.
If Manny means well and has good intentions, he should contact everyone that has an order in and give them a proper update. And he should work more and play less, apparently.
mickof
HandPan Fan

Postby bq » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:11 am

Everyone is waiting a zen,where are u from?

I hope no discrimination for no american people because reasons of distance.
bq
HandPan Fan

Postby hango_django » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:15 am

I have been waiting since August 2017 (which makes 8 months now). The woman called Char is writing me mails like "Sorry, I will look for your file tomorrow", "I have been very ill", "I was in hospital", "Thanks for your patience, I appreciate it very much", "I have written a special note concerning your handpan," "I will send you a photo of your pan", "we have so much work to do" " I have so much work because it's tax time" and so on. The handpan is already been paid for. I find this a strange situation. Is anybody here thinking about taking legal action? I am not sure if I have the patience (and trust) to take this much longer....
hango_django

Postby broussel2 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:54 pm

The waiting time seems to be more like 2 to 3 years now...
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby josepb » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:29 pm

Hello everyone,

Two years ago I hope my Zen.
Char responds only justifications, sometimes absurd and incredible.
I want to claim the return of my money. If it does not work, legal actions, although it costs me money.

Health to everyone

Josep
josepb
HandPan Fan

Postby Elis » Mon May 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Hello everybody who is waiting for his Zen

I'm really wondering, how long Mannys business with Zen could stay healthy that way - because meanwhile there are really good producers also in Europe. I'm from Switzerland and I'm waiting still on and on ... more than two years ... sad story ... a scam?? It's unfair against all the customers, who paid a Zen in god trust forward. I could not imagine that people from the music scene would behave so unfairly. For me, this waiting time borders on fraud.

Is there someone, who has got his Zen in the last months in Europe?

Is there someone who has reclaimed his money and got it refunded?

Sunny greetings
Elis
Elis

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware