Second chance sales

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: Second chance sales

Postby broussel2 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:29 pm

The Mslara... eBay account is supposed to be the official eBay channel for Innersound, straight from the makers, so I hope it's just a matter of days...
Can you give the link to the sale so we know exactly what we're talking about ?
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby Udahti » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:59 am

Day 1 after forwarding the 2nd chance email to mslara, no reply. I will give 3 days before getting ebay involved with trying to recoup the money. Or should I forgo the 3 day wait and go for the jugular?
Udahti
HandPan Fan

Postby broussel2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:21 am

Udahti has informed me that he had received this second chance offer through email (and was offered to complete the purchase by contacting the seller through email). Does not smell good in my opinion...
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby Udahti » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:25 am

Day 3 and no reply back from seller on the second chance offer. :x :bang: :fist: :sulk:
Udahti
HandPan Fan

Postby Udahti » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:07 am

Spoke to ebay officials. They have suspended the account, verifying the email and contacting the seller. At first they said that wire transfers are not covered under ebay policy. That almost gave me a heart attack. But after explaining the loss of funds and money getting sent to an "ebay bank account" they changed their tune a little bit. A report has been filed with Internet Crime Complaint Center. I hope it gets resolved soon. :cry:
Udahti
HandPan Fan

Postby Udahti » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:13 am

There is some dialog going back and forth but it seems like there is a language barrier between mslara and me. I have used the translator to switch english to german and yet she asks the same questions over and over. This is starting to irritate me when its there black and white. Are there any german english speaking players out there?
Udahti
HandPan Fan

Postby Astrantia » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:21 am

Yes, here! :D Just send me a pm with the texts that need to be translated and I'll do my best to help!
------------------------------------------------------
Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.
(Henry Van Dyke)
Astrantia
Steel is in my veins

Location: Germany just on the French and close to the Swiss border

Postby Udahti » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:02 am

Udahti
HandPan Fan

Postby deichspuren » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:37 pm

My english is not that good, but if Astrantia can´t help, then i could try.
deichspuren
HandPan Fan

Postby Udahti » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 am

jrenv.engineer60@gmail.com is the key in this Scam so beware. Astrantia was kind enough to do some digging on this fiasco and found information about others on ebay reporting this have been taken by this particular person on other things. This is the story:

Finally managed to get to a laptop where I can check my inbox, hope it hasn't been long since you emailed. My wife and I celebrate 15 years of marriage and we're on vacation. Long story short, the winner after speaking on the phone, waited for him all day long came up and wanted a straight swap. If that wasn't enough the bugger almost made us miss our flight. I am willing to accept your last bid price X Dollars. I've got nothing to hide, agree with and recommend for your peace of mind a proper inspection before cash changes hands. I will only proceed using the eBay Protection Program. You will get 5 days for item inspection, I do accept returns. I can't accept a direct payment through this program, all payments will be handled by eBay. Seems eBay won't release the funds to me until you confirm the item's as described. If I just knew about this ebay program from the start. There's always something new to learn. Next week I'll return home and would like to have a buyer waiting for me.
If you wish to proceed further please send me your:
FULL NAME and THE SHIPPING ADDRESS.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
Best Regards!
P.S. My cell phone says no network coverage sad.gif but I do check emails regularly"
Udahti
HandPan Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware