Second chance sales

Warnings of suspect sales.

Second chance sales

Postby Udahti » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:35 am

Do Not!! Do not fall for the second chance sales that ebay offers you. I just got duped for a second chance shot at a innersound handpan. Now I am trying to recoup the money I wired. :bang: :x :doh:
Udahti
HandPan Fan

Re: Second chance sales

Postby in2nation » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:06 am

Ouch :(

Tell us more - what eBay account made you the offer? How did you pay? Etc
Hello - Je suis Michael
in2nation
Admin

Postby Purple Paul » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:58 am

The very first rule you learn with ebay is only and i mean only ever pay via paypal no matter how good the deal is you know that good old saying if it seems to good to be true it probably is
Im so sorry for yor loss as i almost made the same mistake in my quest for a pan but i rembered the rule above
im sending some good luck for the future ;)
Purple Paul
Steel is in my veins

Postby Udahti » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:43 am

It was mslara. I am not sure if the account got hacked or left open. The account had information in wiring 2100 dollars to an ebay account. About a week after the transaction took place, the communications stopped on their side. I have been trying to contact them. I am also trying to get innersound to understand what transpired. I hope the fowarded email about the second chance might make them understand. I hope it gets resolved. Btw, thanks Chuckyb
Udahti
HandPan Fan

Postby Bikerbusk » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:52 am

I fill for you ...... buddy ... the amount being paid I always had bad feelings on amounts .... I just send bank drafts ... and that's a me thing....sorry you took the hit .... hope you can rekup :shock:
Bikerbusk
Steel is in my veins

Postby Udahti » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:57 am

Me too. I wish money grew on trees. Just means I have to work harder and longer to get the bill paid off.
Udahti
HandPan Fan

Postby Purple Paul » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi msarla has another innersound for sale on ebay i found it looking at the handpan magazine i think you need to contact ebay to report the scam or get ebay to contact seller and ask what has happened to the pan you bought but i still dont understand as the seeer accepts paypal ?
hope this is of some use good luck <3 <3
Purple Paul
Steel is in my veins

Postby c_logan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:05 pm

More or less the same thing happened to me. I luckily caught it before I made any kind of payment.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9291

I really hope things work out for you and you get your money back. Good Luck
AsaChan Chandhra

Patience

Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
c_logan
Crazy about HandPan

Postby deichspuren » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:17 pm

I would associate the account with the pangean Innersound makers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtPRoqaCm6A)
I know, that currently at least two of the team don´t work at the workshop (and maybe don´t do business etc.) for some days ( i wait to send my handpan for an inspection).
Hope for you that this is just the reason.... !
deichspuren
HandPan Fan

Postby Bikerbusk » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Dude's & Dudat's......this is the one thing that gets me..... if it was a friend that got me , I would just say bad choice on my part ... but in that same I'm dealing with it right now in my one close friend that time in and time out his only problem is money.... not knowing how to spend it wisely.... and not knowing how to save it ....to the point of burning every bridge where he lives.... and thinks he going to come here and I will open arms to stay at my house while he finds work.... shoot in 7 years he can't find work ....dud to bad choice and etc...

Now that is my friend...........

But ebay has been scared to death of that when seen the whole world open arms to it.....But if a company I knew and trusted completely had an ebay auction .. such as halo . Spb. Bells. or Saraz...... and it was a scale I was in love with........ I would bid ..... and if I won ..... no trust in Paypal.... I now will only send bank draft.... and that is only due to trust that maker .........only......

To be got by someone after working to save ... for days, months, and in some cases year's. .... to save for a pan...... would be my goal to get back 10 fold....
And in this timeline it just seems to be accepted to gouge and get .... and in that the person doing the do just says what are they going to do about it .....
I'm in that group from where I would do anything I could to take money away.... and enough smarts to skate underneath being detected from a physical manner of retribution......

This is the thing by one getting got.... we all get got ....sorry again .... I tried that hug hug love love approach....but if your my friend and pulling this stuff ....will do the tough love to fix and then blow them off...
But if your not my friend and get me .... I would make sure I'm not being watched and then get medieval if possible

The bank recent crisis that put the whole world in tail spin ..... reinforces that the hug hug love love ... that people will think nothing of taking advantage of public .... and hope we can keep safeguards in place so that the makers that are here are just that legitimate makers..... and just not have open arms to any that only come here to sell there pans only.. and say we are just here for the panless
Bikerbusk
Steel is in my veins

Next

Return to Buyer Beware