New builder out there :-)

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: New builder out there :-)

Postby psysaï » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 pm

I don't want to put my opinion on SGT that it's the same as other menber here .
but defend the quality of the hang if it was with a lot of rust it's because the owner don't take care of it , there's some easy way to protect them ,some hang have 10 years old without rust ans better in tune specialy without this hight metal frequency on SGT for the time of pleasure they give to us
and i'm curious to see a SGT with just 2 years olds , it seem not nitrited so it's not comparable , and the record/video for compare them ? are just ridicule ...
there's a long way that they need to go for pretend that they are hight quality even it's not the most bad handpan on the market , the quality/ price and buisness method is not what the community want /need .
if the first approch was not good with a great communication , it will be difficult to be accepted after .
a lot of maker have better product for a another price .
psysaï

Postby psanchez » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:09 pm

I am putting oil on my instrument and the exterior look is remaining the same. you can find more information in the web of oil as a metal protector for more information.
psanchez
HandPan Fan

Postby MusicianwithaCamera » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Here's a freestyle on my STG Imperial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... RqhutyrLDQ
MusicianwithaCamera
HandPan Fan

Postby psysaï » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 pm

psanchez : thx for learn me how to protect a pan and how use google search , but all info about pan are here on this forum !

musicianwithcamera : WELL play
.there's some frequency on this pan , amazing !!!!
Pure sound , ther's not only fondamental , the fifth and octave there's more .........
psysaï

Postby MusicianwithaCamera » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:45 am

Here is a freestyle on an STG imperial. Despite what Jeremy D thinks.. These are not bad pans!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRqhutyr ... ata_player
MusicianwithaCamera
HandPan Fan

Postby Lividum » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:26 am

Everybody can say what they think about makers, pans, etc. All of you must consider that every instruments have their specific sound, their soul, their caracteristic.... So I will like a car instead of another car but all are cars! So why most of you have to say bad things about an instrument that can become better and better like others that are in commerce since a long time?!?
I know this instruments and I know even the maker, so I could see that he is a good guy that is trying to do the best with his hands and he is doing well!
Ok some people like hang, I knew others that don't like hang, others like bells, others don't like......
But nobody can't tell that are not good instruments, because there are hang out of tune, bells out of tune, halo out of tune.....even stg out of tune, but stg offer the retune for the hang without money.....for his instrument too!
The person that are making now is not the same that maked in the past, the same shells but now different tuner and the shells are maded by his own company that in the past sold to others tuner that maded a lot of truble with people that buyed that kind of instrument!
I hope you believe this and you keep in your mind what I said.
About the name, the only change that he did was "stg" instead of "sagittarius"!
All the best to everyone that is afraid about news!?!
Lividum

Postby JeremyD » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:43 am

My favorite cars are the Chevie Equinox and Toyota Avalon. ;)
Last edited by JeremyD on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
2017 handpan comparison video
https://youtu.be/AuznuFfQG1I
JeremyD
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby broussel2 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:43 am

Lividum wrote:Everybody can say what they think about makers, pans, etc. All of you must consider that every instruments have their specific sound, their soul, their caracteristic.... So I will like a car instead of another car but all are cars! So why most of you have to say bad things about an instrument that can become better and better like others that are in commerce since a long time?!?
I know this instruments and I know even the maker, so I could see that he is a good guy that is trying to do the best with his hands and he is doing well!
Ok some people like hang, I knew others that don't like hang, others like bells, others don't like......
But nobody can't tell that are not good instruments, because there are hang out of tune, bells out of tune, halo out of tune.....even stg out of tune, but stg offer the retune for the hang without money.....for his instrument too!
The person that are making now is not the same that maked in the past, the same shells but now different tuner and the shells are maded by his own company that in the past sold to others tuner that maded a lot of truble with people that buyed that kind of instrument!
I hope you believe this and you keep in your mind what I said.
About the name, the only change that he did was "stg" instead of "sagittarius"!
All the best to everyone that is afraid about news!?!

Just a question (according to your nickname here) : are you their representative in Italy ? (https://www.facebook.com/sagittarius.ha ... ia?fref=ts)
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2

Postby Bikerbusk » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:11 am

The word blindly..... I am all for in some sort of personal relationship with a maker.......I will embrace or a friend here on the forum.......I have pickef my makers that I will blindly follow ....HALO...SPB......SARAZ .....BELLS....... But also have respect for others in what they do ......I give full trust in makers or persons I know...here..... and those and that only will make it so one does not get burnt.....

Ebay...or others .....refering to controversal markers should red flag ...
But to blindly sending that much money someone we don't know as in a maker eBay and when that one person get burnt its almost deserving because their guard was not out in the first place..

Pans are personal and it personal in the time and money we take to save to get one why would anybody buy someone they do not know I just can't understand that
Bikerbusk

Postby Meister Eder » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:19 am

Lividum wrote:(...)but stg offer the retune for the hang without money (...)

...and this is your tuner?!
:lol:
Attachments
sag.jpeg
sag.jpeg (5.66 KiB) Viewed 4514 times
Meister Eder
Crazy about HandPan

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware