1st Gen Hang F Penta on Ebay

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: 1st Gen Hang F Penta on Ebay

Postby Soufis » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:07 pm

The ''Greek''(me),reported the ''Greek'' auction!! :giggle:
Saraz G Major 11 ( G/ B, C, D, E , F#, G, A, B, C, D )
User avatar
Soufis
Lives to HandPan
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 pm
Location: Greece, New Makri

Re: 1st Gen Hang F Penta on Ebay

Postby CarolW » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:21 am

Apparently the ad has been taken down. Good job watching and reporting!

Sun, 7 Apr 2013 16:21:23 (PDT)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
User avatar
CarolW
Can't stop talking about Handpan
 
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:30 am
Location: Canada, Pacific Northwest

Re: 1st Gen Hang F Penta on Ebay

Postby Soufis » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:39 pm

CarolW wrote:Apparently the ad has been taken down. Good job watching and reporting!

Sun, 7 Apr 2013 16:21:23 (PDT)


I will take that as a compliment sweet Carol :D ..by the way i enjoyed the moment when you touched Colin's hang, while you were playing on the kurd9.. :giggle:
Saraz G Major 11 ( G/ B, C, D, E , F#, G, A, B, C, D )
User avatar
Soufis
Lives to HandPan
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 pm
Location: Greece, New Makri

Re: 1st Gen Hang F Penta on Ebay

Postby CarolW » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Soufis wrote:
CarolW wrote:Apparently the ad has been taken down. Good job watching and reporting!

Sun, 7 Apr 2013 16:21:23 (PDT)


I will take that as a compliment sweet Carol :D ..by the way i enjoyed the moment when you touched Colin's hang, while you were playing on the kurd9.. :giggle:


It IS a compliment. Oh, and thanks for enjoying my sneak-up on Colin. HE taught me to do that, of course! :D

Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:42:23 (PDT)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
User avatar
CarolW
Can't stop talking about Handpan
 
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:30 am
Location: Canada, Pacific Northwest

Re: 1st Gen Hang F Penta on Ebay

Postby Soufis » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Yes he DID!!! :giggle:
I am counting the days for your Kurd9 too :gimme: ...in 3 1/2 months???? ;)
Saraz G Major 11 ( G/ B, C, D, E , F#, G, A, B, C, D )
User avatar
Soufis
Lives to HandPan
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 pm
Location: Greece, New Makri

Re: 1st Gen Hang F Penta on Ebay

Postby CFoulke » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:57 am

CarolW wrote:
Soufis wrote:
CarolW wrote:Apparently the ad has been taken down. Good job watching and reporting!

Sun, 7 Apr 2013 16:21:23 (PDT)


I will take that as a compliment sweet Carol :D ..by the way i enjoyed the moment when you touched Colin's hang, while you were playing on the kurd9.. :giggle:


It IS a compliment. Oh, and thanks for enjoying my sneak-up on Colin. HE taught me to do that, of course! :D

Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:42:23 (PDT)

I LOVE stealing notes. It usually is a fun way to break the 'trance' and have a good chuckle ;)
Play now, think later...
One Tall Poppy

2019 Æther E SaByeD, Halcyon, Low Kumoi, C# Celtic8, G#2 Phrygian
http://www.cfoulke.com
User avatar
CFoulke
Steel is in my veins
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:20 pm
Location: Sonoma County, Northern California, USA

Re: 1st Gen Hang F Penta on Ebay - note-stealing

Postby CarolW » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 pm

cfoulke wrote:
CarolW wrote:[snip - see also posts in SPB House and Random Cafe about stealing notes]
I LOVE stealing notes. It usually is a fun way to break the 'trance' and have a good chuckle ;)


Colin - it's no wonder they call you The Ambassador. You are a great one, as well as being a great teacher - and player! Thanks! <3

Fri, 19 Apr 2013 07:35:22 (PDT)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
User avatar
CarolW
Can't stop talking about Handpan
 
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:30 am
Location: Canada, Pacific Northwest

Re: 1st Gen Hang F Penta on Ebay

Postby Soufis » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:13 pm

i am waiting to do the same...from my Innersound handpan,the C3 is missing...but a friend of mine, just bought the same scale, and waiting for the delivery day...he will have the same D minor one, with the C3 instead of the high C4... :gimme:
Saraz G Major 11 ( G/ B, C, D, E , F#, G, A, B, C, D )
User avatar
Soufis
Lives to HandPan
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 pm
Location: Greece, New Makri

Re: 1st Gen Hang F Penta on Ebay

Postby CarolW » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Soufis wrote:i am waiting to do the same...from my Innersound handpan,the C3 is missing...but a friend of mine, just bought the same scale, and waiting for the delivery day...he will have the same D minor one, with the C3 instead of the high C4... :gimme:


Very handy - better practise your note-stealing :D

Sun, 21 Apr 2013 15:55:11 (PDT)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
User avatar
CarolW
Can't stop talking about Handpan
 
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:30 am
Location: Canada, Pacific Northwest

Re: 1st Gen Hang F Penta on Ebay

Postby Soufis » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:22 am

:lol:
Saraz G Major 11 ( G/ B, C, D, E , F#, G, A, B, C, D )
User avatar
Soufis
Lives to HandPan
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 pm
Location: Greece, New Makri

Previous

Return to Buyer Beware

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron