WARNING: Fernando Alvarez / compraventahandpan.org

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: WARNING: Fernando Alvarez / compraventahandpan.org

Postby omrhythm » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:07 pm

spamcop.net

I suggest that if you received an email from anyone in this insidious group, that you report them as spam to the website listed above. The more of you that report, the faster the website will be taken down.
omrhythm
Steel is in my veins

Postby aaron_in_sf » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:11 am

WARNING: Fernando Alvarez is now making threats also.

This email was spammed to many makers today; here quoted in full, with coloration from the original.

-----------------------------

Received: by 10.204.33.88 with HTTP; Sat, 6 Apr 2013 21:19:46 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 23:19:46 -0500
Message-ID: <CAJE3T2z-pJfa6SvBb59jF6jUgoF3cRwKvuiNLMxkjzdW=qWHzg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: compraventahandpan.org (warning)

Señores:

Gerald (
***********email redacted*********** )

Aron (
***********email redacted*********** )

Los hago responsable a ustedes por los comentarios calumniosos desatados en su foro y por su cobardía en retirarme de allí como burlas y sátiras, nosotros somos personas honestas así ustedes no lo crean, trabajamos para ganarnos la vida, comercializando hand drum no estamos robando a nadie como se lo hacen creer a todo el mundo que visita su página, o muéstreme un solo caso de que esto haya sucedido.

Si estas calumnias continúan y no retiran esas bajezas de su foro, voy personalmente para que arreglemos está situación como hombres, yo no me escondo, doy la cara pongo mi nombre mi apellido y teléfonos en todos mis correos, ustedes lo hacen bajo avatares para poder hablar y denigrar de las persona.

La ira que me desata leer todos esas blasfemias contra mí y mi comercializadora la voy a desatar contra usted el día que nos encontremos cara a cara, no me importan las consecuencias si tengo que ir a pagarlos a una cárcel lo hago, pero sus amigotes payasos del foro ni ustedes se saldrán con las suyas.

Si ustedes destruyen mi vida y mi empresa con sus COBARDES comentarios también les destruiré las suyas, dedicare mi vida a buscarlos y hacerle pagar por esas canalladas. Llámeme a mi teléfono yo si doy la cara, COBARDES.

Estoy dispuesto a dialogar y acordar reglas claras de comercialización como lo estaba proponiendo en su foro hasta que se burló de mí FERNADO ALVAREZ y me sacaste como un perro de allí GERAL.

Afortunadamente este mundo del HAN PAN es muy cerrado y todos nos conocemos. GERALD y ARON los invito a reflexión y que procedan correctamente y retiren todos sus comentarios CALUMNIOSOS.

compraventahandpan.org (warning)

Le envió copia a los fabricantes de los HAND PAN por si ustedes no proceden correctamente y me obliguen a cumplir mis amenazas se den cuenta de lo que les pasa a los COBARDES que proceden con la bajeza como lo están haciendo contra mi y mi comercializadora.
::: three cheers for singing steel :::
aaron_in_sf
Steel is in my veins

Postby Bikerbusk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:27 am

I did not know we had other clowns on the forum … I thought there was only one …. OHhhhhh SOUNDs Bonking with my clown hammer….if he make a run for the boarder … and makes it to las vegas my only salvation is get him to stand on trap door …
Sound like desperate measures ….let me think for a second … No I hope they don’t open the door … but what would really be nice if all the makers JUST AT VERY LEAST SEND a Christmas card with a picture of a lump of coal to put over the dishwashing station … so he can just reflect …Roy
Bikerbusk
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby Miguel Carvalho » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:49 am

Si ustedes destruyen mi vida y mi empresa con sus COBARDES comentarios también les destruiré las suyas, dedicare mi vida a buscarlos y hacerle pagar por esas canalladas. Llámeme a mi teléfono yo si doy la cara, COBARDES.

This guy just seems like the fu**ing politicians we have around here... :? :lol:
When confronted with disturbing facts regarding his activities or business models he just pulls up that imature and trashy threatening speech.
GROW UP MAN!!! :x

P.S. - You know where you can find me... :D
Aciel Big Bear D/ G A [Bb] C D E F [G] A C
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLuso74
Miguel Carvalho
Admin

Postby broussel2 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:50 am

Threats ? Isn't it time for legal action ?
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2

Postby Bikerbusk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:45 pm

well when a business plan is set up to take advantage of public.... and fleece with a smile.....one might just have temper tantrum when one just does not get what he wants....if it was a real threat at me bring if on ... I would embrace it... m
but most likly an empty promise....Roy
Bikerbusk

Postby Spike » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:03 pm

We welcome you with loving arms
nicedog.jpg
nicedog.jpg (26.18 KiB) Viewed 3331 times

Kiss kiss...
Spike

Postby Spike » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:06 pm

if it was a real threat at me bring if on ... I would embrace it... m

No shit buddy... no fun any more like the good ol days...
Spike

Postby Carbon » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:11 pm

voy personalmente para que arreglemos está situación como hombres

I personally to fix this situation as men

Fernando, violence or the threat of violence isn't how men fix things. Men use their minds and seek to come to an understanding. Violence is an emotionally immature way to try to get what you want.

I hope you will choose not to immediately reject my comment and instead consider it for the betterment of yourself and the betterment of your business. If you recognize businesses you want to emulate, you will find that they work collaboratively and do not try to threaten or muscle people. Consumers are wary of people that do business that way.

You see, I have no idea who you are. I only know how you present yourself and you are presenting yourself in such a way that I would not want to do business with you. Considering you are hoping to get transactions of multiple thousands of dollars - REPUTATION, TRUST, and TRANSPARENCY are the most important aspects to building a good business. Unfortunately, you are ignoring these important pillars and instead are presenting yourself as unprofessional.

Because the weather is nice and I am in a good mood, let me offer some free advice. If you want to make money off of handpans, then offer to become a silent investor in some of the new makers here. Offer to buy them equipment and simply ask for a percentage of each handpan sale. The only problem I see with that is that your currently reputation may not be good enough to actually get people to let you invest in them. No one wants to work with anyone that feels that resorting to violence is a good idea or acceptable.

Finally, I wouldn't mess with metal workers. They are deceptively strong and tend to have extremely high pain thresholds...
Carbon
Steel is in my veins

Postby CarolW » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:55 pm

aaron_in_sf wrote:WARNING: Fernando Alvarez is now making threats also.

This email was spammed to many makers today; here quoted in full, with coloration from the original.

-----------------------------

Received: by 10.204.33.88 with HTTP; Sat, 6 Apr 2013 21:19:46 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 23:19:46 -0500
Message-ID: <CAJE3T2z-pJfa6SvBb59jF6jUgoF3cRwKvuiNLMxkjzdW=qWHzg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: compraventahandpan.org (warning)

Señores:[snip - for the original, see above.]

Aaron - I think those aren't the full message headers; just curious whether you can quote the full message headers.

Some of the standard headers are missing. If you want to report the message as abuse, I think you'll need the full headers.

EDIT, to add: Most email providers I believe, have policies about abusive emails, and gmail might well cancel Fernando's account, if the abusive message were passed on to gmail admin. Of course, he probably has multiple accounts under different names, but at least, reporting would be a start.

I have a comment or two on later messages in this thread; will post them separately.

Mon, 8 Apr 2013 12:54:07 (PDT)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware