WARNING: Fernando Alvarez / compraventahandpan.org

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: WARNING: Fernando Alvarez / compraventahandpan.org

Postby TyGuy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Bustierde wrote:Yes such a good move to 86 this person. if in fact this forum membership does not address this issue and person and persons only here to fill their pockets .this entire site will go in that direction .
In that I’m not talking of the makers, even thou in that there is just a couple that post here I have found, Spb and Bells very little to none unless a negative to address, and as for offerings for the forum I don’t see any, other than the Carol pan from Spb. But other then that the most positive in this forum would be just a couple of makers
Whereas the other makers are basically silent, but here, and the most the other activity is persons trying to sell their pans on the sly and slip threw to get maximum cash from membership in wait, this is just observation going through posts and past eBay sells. But in getting this type of person and company (if in fact it was a company) was a good move.

I'm a bit confused. Can you clarify what you're trying to convey here? It seems like you're saying two entirely different things in this post.
TyGuy
Elder

Postby Tamdrum » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:45 am

Primero pedir disculpas por no escribir en ingles, abajo esta la traducción con google traductor.

Hola, buenos días a todos.
Soy Abraham, el artesano de los TAM-Drum. Solo quería desmentir mi relación con compraventahandp_an...
Si es cierto que me propuso vender mis productos a través de su pag, ampliar mercado.... y yo acepte, ya actualmente mis opciones para ofrecer los TAM's son limitadas.
En cualquier caso, ya le he comunicado mi decisión de no colaborar con ellos, ( tampoco he hecho ninguna venta con ellos ) por todo lo que se dice, ya que no me interesa que se me relacione con nadie, soy artesano libre.
Cualquier cosa me podéis comunicar, estaré encantado de aclarar lo que haga falta.

Un Saludo

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

Hello, good morning to all.
I am Abraham, the artisan of TAM-Drum. Just wanted to deny my relationship with compraventahandp_an ...
If it is true that I offered to sell my products through your page, expand market .... and I agree, and now my options to offer TAM's are limited.
In any case, I communicated my decision not to cooperate with them, (I have not made ​​any sales with them) for everything that is said, and I do not care who I associate with anyone, I'm free artisan.
Anything I can communicate, I will be happy to clarify what it takes.

a Greeting
Tamdrum

Postby drumabob » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Tamdrum wrote:GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

Hello, good morning to all.
I am Abraham, the artisan of TAM-Drum. Just wanted to deny my relationship with compraventahandp_an ...
If it is true that I offered to sell my products through your page, expand market .... and I agree, and now my options to offer TAM's are limited.
In any case, I communicated my decision not to cooperate with them, (I have not made ​​any sales with them) for everything that is said, and I do not care who I associate with anyone, I'm free artisan.
Anything I can communicate, I will be happy to clarify what it takes.

a Greeting

Glad you left the dark side of the force....welcome
no music without joy...no joy without music ( african saying)

http://robertbobdaignault.bandcamp.com/
www.sankofa.ca
drumabob
Steel is in my veins

Postby GoldenLizardKing » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:40 am

This Shill Hole... is also spamming top Handpan players on YouTube... :twisted:

Apparently this F Alvarez "Asshole" is located somewhere in New York... He makes "HandDrums" ... :?

Thankfully not all my fellow Latinos/Latinas are "Assholes" <3 ... but there's definitely something wrong with this "Shill Hole"... :twisted:

Cheers
GoldenLizardKing
HandPan Lover

Postby TyGuy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:54 am

These people have lots of alleged locations. One was about 5 minutes from my front door at one point.
TyGuy
Elder

Postby GoldenLizardKing » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:54 pm

@ TyGy

5 mins from your front door... :shock:

If only... you could have walked your foot up his butt and put an end to this fool... :lol:

Cheers
GoldenLizardKing
HandPan Lover

Postby DUGDUG » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:09 pm

GoldenLizardKing wrote:This Shill Hole... is also spamming top Handpan players on YouTube... :twisted:

What a great video!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC7oIJ2-LcGgOtLPMLsUNZQ
DUGDUG
Crazy about HandPan

Postby broussel2 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby in2nation » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Hello - Je suis Michael
in2nation
Admin

Postby Miguel Carvalho » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:27 pm

He puts the same comment in every video he sees, promoting his business. :shock: :sulk:
Aciel Big Bear D/ G A [Bb] C D E F [G] A C
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLuso74
Miguel Carvalho
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware