WARNING: Fernando Alvarez / compraventahandpan.org

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: WARNING: Fernando Alvarez / compraventahandpan.org

Postby psysaï » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:08 am

i have recently an experience with somoene who want to buy and resselled my product , without asking me before and for a big profit :
i told that i don't want to see that happen just for money , i want to keep my price accessible and honnest for the quality i do ,
isn't the first idea about tongue drum , offering an alternative of handpan at a low price ??
it's just make money without the hard work of buiding .

here the answer i received :
i don't understand why i should not resell it in ...(country ).... for a higher price, it is only good for your business, when the price goes up. but when you don't want a reseller in ...( country )..., i will not buy a second drum from you
somebodey buy and another sell, that's bunsiness, isn't it?

if they don't understand it's just because , they never take time to build something , for the handpan and tongue drum maker it's not a easy job .we just want our customer are enjoy their instrument .if they don't want anymore i think each maker could found somoenelse interrested with a secondhand instrument at a equitable price , no flipped.

we don't need a second market , ebay already do the job and we see how that work specialy with handpan price !!!!
psysaï

Postby michael » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:17 am

we don't need a second market , ebay already do the job and we see how that work specialy with handpan price !!!!

+1 :D
:dd: :love: Hallo!
ich bin Michael

!onlx a gap to love
michael
Steel is in my veins

Postby Spike » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 am

Pantheon Steel and me (Zen Tambour) already made it VERY CLEAR that we have blacklisted you and will have nothing to do with you or your "so called" business plan.
We do not not need it!
We do not welcome it!
We do not like it!
We do not want it!

You have NO friends on this site!
Spike

PELIGRO NO HAGAN NEGOCIOS CON PANTHEON STEEL

Postby fernandoalvarez » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:39 am

En respuesta al comentario de aaron_in_sf

Aron:

Que peligroso lo que estas publicando de www.c*mpraventahandpan.org en la red a través de este foro, guardando las proporciones yo podría decir de su empresa pantheon steel.

PELIGRO NO HAGAN NEGOCIOS CON PANTHEON STEEL NO SON SERIOS PARA ESCOGER LA GENTE QUE ESTA EN LA LISTA DE ESPERA NO RESPENTAN LOS TURNOS Y FUERA DE ESO LE HACEN FIRMAR UN DOCUMENTO QUE LE LIMITA EL DERECHO DE VENTA DE SU INSTRUMENTO.
Cordial Saludo,

FERNANDO ALVAREZ
fernandoalvarez
HandPan Fan

Postby omrhythm » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:52 pm

Please ban this guy now before it gets uglier.

He says that there is no possibility for fraud with his service because he is trying to buy waiting list spots that people might not be interested in fulfilling.

He also states here to NOT DO BUSINESS with Pantheon Steel because they are not serious about honoring their wait list turn.

Please just remove him now and lets save ourselves the headache.

I hate to say it, but I think its time for Pantheon to do what PanArt did, and make a formal contract for purchase with resale limitations to be signed with every Halo. And I think they should aggressively enforce it. The "good will" of man at large cannot be trusted. There are not only bad apples out there, but businesses attempting to grow an orchard of bad apples, so that they can juice our wallets.
omrhythm
Steel is in my veins

Postby Bikerbusk » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:07 pm

Pump the Breaks ...... Please think about that Pantheon steel is doing fine 2 steps ahead all of us ... I would just let them decide what and how the Run there organization...just suport no need to tell them what they should or should not do in there Biz plan.....just suport so its streamline buddy ..... Roy
Bikerbusk
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby Heavenly3lues » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:19 pm

OK... here is a reason not to put the stars in the name like this Sagita*ius or Comp*avent*handpan.org.... we have now surpassed his "business" in the search engine. Two handpan.org threads are the number one search threads in Google.

Mods... please remove the stars from the names for the buyahang thread too... as buyahang is now number one in google search for "buy a hang". These scammers don't deserve to be top in Google searches... it will end up causing suffering for some newbies. :x

compraventahandpan.jpg
compraventrahandpan.com
compraventahandpan.jpg (161.09 KiB) Viewed 4576 times
Studio albums available!
www.jeremyarndt.com

Download my live sets - Name your price!
www.heavenly3lues.bandcamp.com

Heavenly3lues
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby drumabob » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:38 pm

i just took the last our with google translator sorting , understanding specially those long posts on the other tread aboutthis scam. Yes we need to do something against such business practices..but when i see the number of :x :x , visible and invisible i beleive we are harming ourself as a community and as individuals.
I dont think that this c******* business will go anywhere and cause mutch damage because it is a stupid business plan. I see good people on this forum getting angry for good reasons but still being angry. Damage done already...feel mad and nausea in my stomach because of all this negative energy. I am not saying to close our eyes and be ''happy'' with ignorance...i am saying kick this Fernando out of here and let him sink himself...at least that is what i will do by reading other posts ;) so many beautifull things...why get our souls dirty
no music without joy...no joy without music ( african saying)

http://robertbobdaignault.bandcamp.com/
www.sankofa.ca
drumabob
Steel is in my veins

Postby phoenix » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:23 pm

omrhythm wrote:Please ban this guy now before it gets uglier.

Agreed

We are clearly talking different languages here literally and metaphorically. He has his young head full of $ signs and embodies the schizophrenic belief that you can separate what you do 'in the name of business' from who you are.
You can't ... that's why the world is in such a mess right now IMO.
People think they can say 'but it's just business' and then go back to their family at the end of the day as if nothing has happened. But something did ... you just sold a small part of your soul ... and until more people wake up to that fact, nothing is going to change.
Unfortunately I don't think today is Mr Alvarez's 'WAKE-UP' day and that he is any way open to the concept of ethical business practices - to him I would guess the phrase is somewhat of an oxymoron. As such think we should just get rid of him and the toxicity he carries with him before this 'conversation' devolves further and stir's people up unnecessarily.

He does not need our help to fail ... he is perfectly capable of that on his own

FLUSH !! And move on to more pleasant things ...
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us"
Socrates
phoenix
Steel is in my veins

Postby don marco » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:28 pm

omrhythm wrote:Please ban this guy now before it gets uglier.

Agreed!!!!! :clap: :+1: :gimme: :toast: :cheers:

and requested on both threads:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8441&start=90

:wait: :wait: :wait: :wait:
don marco
Steel is in my veins

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware