WARNING: Fernando Alvarez / compraventahandpan.org

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: WARNING: Fernando Alvarez / compraventahandpan.org

Postby phoenix » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:46 pm

in2nation wrote: our newest member may be here to clear up a few things .....?

Like the big pile of doggy-doo he left on the carpet ?

This should be good ...

Fernando, welcome aboard !!
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us"
Socrates
phoenix
Steel is in my veins

Postby fernandoalvarez » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello friends I do not see where this fraud new instruments acquired by the persons on waiting lists of different manufacturers who have waited a long time and when it is their turn already bought another instrument or just do not want it.

A person with a little experience with Internet purchases realizes that fraud is impossible, because the teams we send in proof (we are the only company in the global online market that ships products in demo) and for safety where we work with PayPal your money is 100% protected.

Hola amigos no veo donde esta el fraude Los instrumentos nuevos los adquirimos a través de personas inscritas en las listas de espera de los diferentes fabricantes que han esperado mucho tiempo y cuando les llega su turno ya han comprado otro instrumento o simplemente ya no lo quieren.

Una persona con un poca experiencia en compras Internet se da cuenta que es imposible un fraude, porque los equipos los enviamos en demostración (somos la única empresa del mercado mundial por Internet que envía sus productos en demostración) y para mayor seguridad trabajamos con PayPal donde su dinero esta protegido 100%.
Cordial Saludo,

FERNANDO ALVAREZ
fernandoalvarez
HandPan Fan

Postby Spike » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Hm... Curious to see if he's here to talk or read.

Ya don't need to be a member to read...

Can't wait for him to open his [removed] mouth..
Spike

Postby drumabob » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:52 pm

fernandoalvarez wrote:Hello friends I do not see where this fraud new instruments acquired by the persons on waiting lists of different manufacturers who have waited a long time and when it is their turn already bought another instrument or just do not want it.

A person with a little experience with Internet purchases realizes that fraud is impossible, because the teams we send in proof (we are the only company in the global online market that ships products in demo) and for safety where we work with PayPal your money is 100% protected.

Hola amigos no veo donde esta el fraude Los instrumentos nuevos los adquirimos a través de personas inscritas en las listas de espera de los diferentes fabricantes que han esperado mucho tiempo y cuando les llega su turno ya han comprado otro instrumento o simplemente ya no lo quieren.

Una persona con un poca experiencia en compras Internet se da cuenta que es imposible un fraude, porque los equipos los enviamos en demostración (somos la única empresa del mercado mundial por Internet que envía sus productos en demostración) y para mayor seguridad trabajamos con PayPal donde su dinero esta protegido 100%.

this gentleman is using a translation program so i am not quite sure i understand him. Would one of our multilingual member translate correctly please
no music without joy...no joy without music ( african saying)

http://robertbobdaignault.bandcamp.com/
www.sankofa.ca
drumabob
Steel is in my veins

Postby Spike » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Hello friends..

Your NOT our friend!

A person with a little experience with Internet purchases realizes that fraud is impossible

And a person with more than a little experience knows that it is VERY possible!!!
Spike

Postby Bikerbusk » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:02 pm

This is such a touchy subject at this time but really a No Brainer …… just to have that Name FERANDO ALVEREZ name and stance with past and first post coming back ….

The Smartest thing to do just for the sake of membership and multiple builders Handpan.org should really think Ban …..
By not what with no words your saying these past actions and first stance back as accepted in forum … and with that if a where a builder I would say ok, we have to take a stance also, and in that alone its really I don’t think the best thing to do …. HALO, SPB, BELLS Saraz are so friendly to this forum and do too much to let known flipper on site ….
Thank gosh oh darn I’m not a builder …. Revamp of selling might be good …… I hate rules want to bend them normally but not here …. But by not doing it and letting it go on and on we won’t call it flip anymore do the circumstances it is called from Flip ….. To now be called business plan to with a nice letter we can call it hardship sell to I got it fair and square it mine now and I will do with it as I want...
It really comes down to that by not addressing this and calling it what it is …. I’m not saying go out and hurt someone (it’s too hard to get away with that years ago yes but now kind of a No)
But the true makers have done more than Mr. Fernando Alvarez / compraventahandpan is taking the Tz days to a different level…. I know they were so different but the same business plan in taking advantage of panless in wait…..Roy
Bikerbusk
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby broussel2 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Hello friends I do not see where this fraud new instruments acquired by the persons on waiting lists of different manufacturers who have waited a long time and when it is their turn already bought another instrument or just do not want it.

One question : if they don't want it, why should they buy it and sell it to you (or let you buy it) ? What is their benefit, and what is your benefit ?
Last edited by broussel2 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2

Postby michael » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:40 pm

broussel2 wrote:

One question : if they don't want it, why should they buy it and sell it to you (or let you buy it) ? What is their benefit, and what is your benefit ?

I have the deepest respect for all artists who tried to build a handpan or KUPU or gaz-tank-drum or hank!
These people are artists with joy and passion and sometimes shortage of money.
They are developping their instruments by hard work and enthusiasm and craftmanship and a very long time before they
are satisfied with the result!
They don´t need any second market!!!!!!!
We don´t need another market around.
We don´t need ebay!

We only need our forum.
If the development is going on like this we have to start a market inside here!
In connection with the makers and artists.

Sorry Mr. Alvarez!
I am not your friend.
I don´t like your business idea.
And I don´t want to have you here in the forum.
Here is the place for people who are loving handpans and looking for a connection to the makers.
Here is the the chance and the luck to be part of a joyful upcoming music and
sound healing world and people who wants to support each other!
If you want to give some instruments to hospitals and
disabled people or give an instrument to a poor guy who felt in love
since years but can´t afford it because of medical prices......
Then you are welcome!
Only for business?
Good bye!
with other ethical fundaments.
:dd: :love: Hallo!
ich bin Michael

!onlx a gap to love
michael
Steel is in my veins

Postby broussel2 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Your 1000th post Michael ! Congratulations !
(No anniversary cake smiley ?)
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2

Postby michael » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Thanks Broussels2!

I didn´t see it.
But yes.
The cake is for our community!!!!!!!!!!
The cake is for cleaning all this money gangsters around!!!!!!!
We want to hear and make music!
We want to live joyfully and thankful to the creators of these wonderful instruments.
But this it not the place to make money!
This time is no longer for making money!
We are a small world with web.
And we have to protect the environment and our children.
Our economical system is out of balance!
Time to think about a new one!!!! :D
:dd: :love: Hallo!
ich bin Michael

!onlx a gap to love
michael
Steel is in my veins

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware