Page 12 of 13

Re: Hard Rock Hippie Drums

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:09 pm
by junglist
michael wrote:ATTENTION!

I found this about Hard Rock Hippie Drums:

http://milltonedrums.wordpress.com/tag/hippiedrums/



WOW, After what this guy did to me, and the the way it was responded to by the forum. It is truly sad this guy hasn't learned his lesson yet.

I feel for you MILLTONE! =(

Re: Hard Rock Hippie Drums

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:31 pm
by Spike
WOW, After what this guy did to me, and the the way it was responded to by the forum. It is truly sad this guy hasn't learned his lesson yet.


Once a scammer, always a scammer. It's in his DNA :giggle:

Re: Hard Rock Hippie Drums

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:00 am
by Bikerbusk
SCAM PAN .....THATS A SHAME.....Only going to get worse.... my builders and % of membership are golden....there word is non wavering... and example to all ....people are so short minded .... think long term on the do you do .... that will save face ..... and won't bite you in the ass.....

Re: Hard Rock Hippie Drums

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:12 pm
by drumabob
junglist wrote:
michael wrote:ATTENTION!

I found this about Hard Rock Hippie Drums:

http://milltonedrums.wordpress.com/tag/hippiedrums/



WOW, After what this guy did to me, and the the way it was responded to by the forum. It is truly sad this guy hasn't learned his lesson yet.

I feel for you MILLTONE! =(



So glad you are not with him anymore and taht your pans are not associated with him nomore

Re: Hard Rock Hippie Drums

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:59 pm
by junglist
drumabob wrote:
junglist wrote:
michael wrote:ATTENTION!

I found this about Hard Rock Hippie Drums:

http://milltonedrums.wordpress.com/tag/hippiedrums/



WOW, After what this guy did to me, and the the way it was responded to by the forum. It is truly sad this guy hasn't learned his lesson yet.

I feel for you MILLTONE! =(



So glad you are not with him anymore and taht your pans are not associated with him nomore


I was never with him, I sold him two early prototypes and he decided to try and resale them on his website at twice the price. We had a discussion about how he would never resale one of my instruments without my permission and the fact that they were prototypes. =( He still chose to resale on his site and based a section of his website on the resale of my creations without my knowing. :sulk:

Re: Hard Rock Hippie Drums

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:37 pm
by drumabob
junglist wrote:
I was never with him, I sold him two early prototypes and he decided to try and resale them on his website at twice the price. We had a discussion about how he would never resale one of my instruments without my permission and the fact that they were prototypes. =( He still chose to resale on his site and based a section of his website on the resale of my creations without my knowing. :sulk:



Sorry ...my mistake...now i know the real story

Re: Hard Rock Hippie Drums

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:49 pm
by TyGuy
What a shame. :(

Re: Hard Rock Hippie Drums

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:36 am
by junglist
drumabob wrote:
junglist wrote:
I was never with him, I sold him two early prototypes and he decided to try and resale them on his website at twice the price. We had a discussion about how he would never resale one of my instruments without my permission and the fact that they were prototypes. =( He still chose to resale on his site and based a section of his website on the resale of my creations without my knowing. :sulk:



Sorry ...my mistake...now i know the real story


No worries my friend :) I just wanted to clear that up.

Re: Hard Rock Hippie Drums

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:28 pm
by Dire Wolf
Its interesting they haven't replied now we all know they've blatantly done wrong.

Word of advice hippies, when your in the hole (or in your case a chasm), stop digging. :sulk:

Re: Hard Rock Hippie Drums

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:51 pm
by drumabob
CHRIST DE TABARNAK DE SAC A MERDE DE REVENDEUR POURRI
HAVE FUN TRANSLATING :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: