ZAN HANDPANS, MANNY GUERRERO

Warnings of suspect sales.

ZAN HANDPANS, MANNY GUERRERO

Postby krisztIna91 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:08 pm

Hello Lovely People,
I need some advice from you regarding a serious matter.
sorry for the vent, this might be a bit long - this is a call out*
I've purchased a 'spot' from Zen Handpans - Manny Guerrero -
on the summer of 2017. I was promised it would take a year. Meanwhile I had to ask for a refund because of family matters, and I got rejected first because apparently their policy states one can only ask for it for a week after purchasing. I got told to sell my spot which I tried but it got so many negative comments that Manny promised me he'll return my money if I delete my post. It happened exactly a year ago.
Ever since he's been avoiding this topic, he said in the summer he already made my pan, and he is selling it at the moment - 6 months ago. He even stopped repyling to me months ago.
So basically right now I have no handpan and I haven't got my money back.
It's 2200 usd guys. And I'm not some rich chic to whom this amount doesn't matter at all. I worked for it hard and I want it back. Also needless to say I am heartbroken that in the community there are scammers like him, who look like they're doing legitimate business, but also do this constantly to others.
As far as I'm concerned right now this is theft.
Can someone give me some advice on what I could do about this? I need this amount back, and I also want to prevent this ever happening to others as well.
Thank you in advance.
krisztIna91

Re: ZAN HANDPANS, MANNY GUERRERO

Postby broussel2 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:48 pm

Who does also wait 18 months or longer for his Zenhandpan? viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18025
Anyone had any recent dealings with Zen? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=18206
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby bq » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:51 am

Colson and me have a group on facebook now called "Waiting for my Zen handpan". Everybody who is waiting for their "Zen" is welcome. Let's exchange our experiences there. We could also discuss legal possibilities. There are many things we can do.
bq
HandPan Fan

Postby slim-le-pancake » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:34 pm

Hi, and welcome on the forums,

Your problem is well known. As pointed previously, several persons are in a similar situation.

I don't think that you will receive very concrete help here... Not that we don't want to, but there's nothing very useful that we could do.

I think that the best thing to do is to try to group several persons and start real legal action. This is no fun. But I guess it's the only efficient way forward.

I have seen that you double posted this discussion, posting in the swap and sale section. It would be better not to discuss these things twice.

If you manage to get results, please share here, that will possibly be very helpful to others.

Good luck!
slim-le-pancake
Lives to HandPan

Postby krisztIna91 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:43 pm

thank you for the responses!
krisztIna91

Postby TheDude » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:17 pm

I have paid to ZEN HANDPANS-MANNY GUERRERO 2,200 USD for a zen handpan on 25.10.2016. The delivery time was 6-12 months. It has been almost 3 YEARS and he didn't send my handpan. Manny Guerrero who is the owner, is not responding to any of my messages. I have the invoice and money transfer receipt as proofs. This was a scam and theft !

I'm also a member of Waiting for my Zen Handpan group. I want to see him in court. I know that he is trying to escape justice but anyway, nature will make him pay hard on the long run.
TheDude

Return to Buyer Beware