Spb for sale

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: Spb for sale

Postby levinson.victor » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:44 pm

JeremyD wrote::bang:

Spb's are the best around and some crazies, specifically named wacki, do not seem to understand what they are passing up on.

I would sell a kidney (not my own :|), for the chance to be a caretaker of a Kurd 9. :)

lol... no need for the kidney, just bring me the guys head! :D fortunately i had one of the instruments shipped directly to him, because of my fault to finish it before he left my workshop.
pm me for more info, hehe ;)
Last edited by levinson.victor on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
levinson.victor
Steel is in my veins

Postby broussel2 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Wacky1181 wrote:I don't change my views
It's an ugly thing when someone messes with your account and noses about your PM's that are private and is devious to a point of blatantly lying to you to make you slip up..maybe that's for another post..

So your point is to bring this on the public place without bringing on the public place or something like that ? I fail to see the point... :hmm:
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby levinson.victor » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:45 pm

It's an ugly thing when someone messes with your account and noses about your PM's that are private and is devious to a point of blatantly lying to you to make you slip up..maybe that's for another post..

what's wrong with using other people's account with their permission to nail a guy like you in cheating?

not all the guys you PM'd with in the past were so honest with you about their desire to buy one of your hands for 7k Pounds!
Last edited by levinson.victor on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
levinson.victor
Steel is in my veins

Postby simsomsam » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Why have you started this thread?

Wacky1181 wrote:I realised long ago that this forum isn't the place to sell a handpan..the rules have changed so much. Like I said I was amusing myself..you can all think what you like of me..flipper ? Don't think so..just someone who's asking a higher price then he paid..you'd think I'm the only one to sell a handpan the way you all go on..and I don't want sympathy..

Yes handpans get bought and sold all the time, often for a profit. No one here is naive enough not to know that. But you know that it has been established that on this forum we do not like the advertisement of pans where there is an obvious disrespect for the makers wishes.

Therefore you are being obviously provocative - I go as far to say intentionally provocative. Why?

Who knows, maybe you've had 50 offers; £8k, £10k, £15k.... but I doubt it.
Grateful for life
simsomsam
Steel is in my veins

Postby phoenix » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:52 pm

It's an ugly thing when someone messes with your account and noses about your PM's that are private and is devious to a point of blatantly lying to you to make you slip up

So someone caught you in a lie and you call THEM devious ? :lol:
Sounds like you slipped on your own skin ...

So why did you come here Wacky ? Are you amused now ? You certainly don't sound it

Personally I doubt you even have that Kurd anymore, and if you do, good luck getting it repaired or retuned

I think it might be time for you to realise that this forum is not the right place for you anymore :arrow: :wave: :arrow:
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us"
Socrates
phoenix
Steel is in my veins

Postby Wacky1181 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:08 pm

I haven't tripped myself up..pm's are supposed to be private and when people get to read them or mess with your account then it's not right..
I still have my kurd (still in perfect shape and not in need of a repair or retune)..I put it up for sale at a ridiculous price to see what would be said,for my amusement..
You are right about one thing,this forum isn't the place for me..
Last edited by Wacky1181 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wacky1181

Postby Thornn » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:10 pm

While I have no sympathy for Wacky and the mess he seems to have purposely instigated , and I understand the stance of the various makers who have pledged not to retune/repair such a pan if it should come under their hands, I cannot help but feel sad for the person who buys this pan all unaware of how it got to them or the the views of the community.
Face it, many of us shopped various venues including ebay before we found our way her to the Handpan Community.
At the beginning of my search for one if I had the ready money I may well have purchased just such an instrument as wacky adverts...all unknowing I was violating the accepted practices of this community and the actual Maker.
Now this poor sod feels he/she has had their dream answered, finally a Handpan of their own and finds it need tuning and contacts the maker to see what can be done, only to find they are blacklisted because of something done by the SELLER of which they were clueless! ( I'm sure you will agree its unlikely that a flipper will inform a potential buyer of any disharmony amongst the Handpan community or Makers.)
I remember way back a while when I first found handpans on ebay and started trying to buy one, one seller ASSURED me that if it was not perfectly in tune that I could arrange to have it retuned by PS!( it wasn't even one of theirs:-/)

Once a friend directed me to this online community I swiftly became better educated and even entered in the lottery that will soon bring a Saraz into my hands, but what if the person who buys this from wacky or some other equally disreputable flipper doesn't KNOW about us here? Wacky won't be the one punished, the clueless Buyer will be. Wacky will have made a tidy profit and has no motivation to stop. How is punishing someone who's only crime is having cash enough to fulfill his dream ( cause if he buys this pan at over $8000.00 there isn't much profit in trying to flip it again) going to stop wacky and other flippers?!? He obviously doesn't care if he is banned from here. Blacklisting him here only works if the person interesting in buying on ebay also reads the forums here.

I just don't think it will work as intended though I understand the frustration expressed by the Maker and his desire to SOMEHOW see that flippers are help accountable.
Saraz lottery winner-B minor in the works
Halo lottery believer
Thornn
Lives to HandPan

Postby Afinfas » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Wacky1181 wrote:I haven't tripped myself up..pm's are supposed to be private and when people get to read them or mess with your account then it's not right..
I still have my kurd..I put it up for sale at a ridiculous price to see what would be said,for my amusement..

You are right about the PM´s but that doesnt cover the 2nd part of your post!!! WTF!!! :shock: Only for your amusement!!?
Im not a MOD but that sentence says it all for me...

Im out of this thread guys... :arrow:
Afinfas

Postby simsomsam » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:19 pm

simsomsam wrote:Yes handpans get bought and sold all the time, often for a profit. No one here is naive enough not to know that. But you know that it has been established that on this forum we do not like the advertisement of pans where there is an obvious disrespect for the makers wishes.

Therefore you are being obviously provocative - I go as far to say intentionally provocative. Why?

Wacky1181 wrote:I haven't tripped myself up..pm's are supposed to be private and when people get to read them or mess with your account then it's not right..
I still have my kurd (still in perfect shape and not in need of a repair or retune)..I put it up for sale at a ridiculous price to see what would be said,for my amusement..
You are right about one thing,this forum isn't the place for me..

Thanks for your reply.
Grateful for life
simsomsam
Steel is in my veins

Postby CarolW » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:24 pm

So, Wacky, you're not REALLY selling your Kurd_C by Victor? You posted that you were, for a ridiculous price, just to stir the pot? - for laughs (yours)?

Surely, then, you got what you wanted. Consider the pot stirred.

And later, if you decide you do want to sell it, well, now you're more familiar with the rules for Swap and Sale here. You can simply offer Victor a buy-back, to keep things simple. 8-)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware