Spb for sale

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: Spb for sale

Postby Mana » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:31 pm

victor, i have to say that the approach you are taking with your creations is very interesting to me.
can i ask why do you care if someone who bought an instrument from you, sells it or not?
does it has to do with the long waiting list and the people who are waiting long time for them? or perhaps the fact you are being very fair with your prices and dont want someone to make a profit on something you worked hard on and gave with a ralative low price?
i am not against that approach, i just want to understand where you are coming from and why anyone who put his money on something , need to follow a certain rules and limitations..?
http://www.manasteelhandpan.com
Mana
Steel is in my veins

Postby josiah » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Being Autistic, Josiah doesn't understand the value of money, and neither does he care! ;)

However, he DOES understand the REAL value of these amazing creations.......and for that he DOES care! :love:
And for their makers.....utter respect!! :bow:

What wacky is doing shows utter disrespect to Victor and is nothing less than shameful :blush: :blush: :blush:

Shame on you Wacky that a 12 year old disabled child understands and practises these concepts of which you have shown yourself to be utterly devoid! :blush: :blush: :blush:

If you really don't want your SPB, maybe you should GIVE it to Josiah, at least then it will be loved, valued and NEVER SOLD! ;)
josiah
Steel is in my veins

Postby magenta » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:48 pm

AoxoA wrote:A guy like Wacky gets two Spb while I am on the wait for years... :cry:

Same here, I feel your pain... Luckily I can play from time to time on friends...
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination
and life to everything.”
― Plato
magenta
Crazy about HandPan

Postby Wacky1181 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Your all off your heads..
I realised long ago that this forum isn't the place to sell a handpan..the rules have changed so much
Like I said I was amusing myself..you can all think what you like of me..flipper ? Don't think so..just someone who's asking a higher price then he paid..you'd think I'm the only one to sell a handpan the way you all go on..and I don't want sympathy..
Wacky1181

Postby Afinfas » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Wacky1181 wrote:Your all off your heads..
I realised long ago that this forum isn't the place to sell a handpan..the rules have changed so much
Like I said I was amusing myself..you can all think what you like of me..flipper ? Don't think so..just someone who's asking a higher price then he paid..you'd think I'm the only one to sell a handpan the way you all go on..and I don't want sympathy..

Well, with all due respect, if you dont agree with the more then fair moral rules established around this forum why you even bother in making such posts??

I even could see your post as some sort of provocation which is completely nonsense... :sulk:
Did you even thought about it a bit before coming here causing such a mess? One time wasnt enough? You saw how everyone reacted, Victor included and you try a second time!!? I dont really get it! I try but i cant understand this besides no consideration for everyone involved... :doh:
Afinfas
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby Wacky1181 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Hmmmm..
Wacky1181

Postby CarolW » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Wacky1181 wrote:Your all off your heads..

I don't think the rules have changed; they've just been a bit better specified.

Don't worry about forum members offering sympathy; most will not, so you can ease your conscience (what conscience? I have yet to see any) on that one.

You could always sell here on the forum and turn the profit back to Victor, which might compensate him a bit for some of his hard work (if not much), or you could even simply offer him first buy-back on the pantam; that would be great! Assuming, of course, that you'd accept a fair price for it.

Amusing yourself at Victor's expense seems to me an ugly thing to do, to say the least. And there's plenty of evidence in this thread already to indicate that long-term honest forum members would happily buy your Kurd+C if the sale conformed to handpan.org standards.

It's not too late to amend your views. 8-) :geek: :arrow:
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby Wacky1181 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:25 pm

I don't change my views

It's an ugly thing when someone messes with your account and noses about your PM's that are private and is devious to a point of blatantly lying to you to make you slip up..maybe that's for another post..
Wacky1181

Postby Wacky1181 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:28 pm

If and when I do sell my kurd I certainly wouldn't hand any kind of profit over to anyone..
Wacky1181

Postby Miguel Carvalho » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Wacky1181 wrote:Your all off your heads...you can all think what you like of me..and i don't want sympathy..

:? :hmm:
Aciel Big Bear D/ G A [Bb] C D E F [G] A C
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLuso74
Miguel Carvalho
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware