Spb for sale

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: Spb for sale

Postby Afinfas » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:00 am

I knew this mess was going to happen.... :?

The strange thing is that wacki posted this thread and run away and didnt said anything else after.
Some persons dont seem to learn from their mistakes! :shrug:

No wonder Victor is very selective with the persons he trusts his instruments.... :|
Afinfas
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby Bikerbusk » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:09 am

Yes what he is doing shouldd not happen :lol: but laughing my ass off to conspire on line to go a kick ass over this :lol:

I can see other angles in which a beat down could be sactioned, but even then i would not broadcast that in an open forum, or give a person warning a day of reckoning is coming. That stuff is always like a surprize party.

It all comes down to the distribution and my thought would be a prerequisite only from maker to see who gets, and in that the people that seem to flip, are the same people that are in desperation and an on going desperation in there everyday life. Now Im not talking a roadbump or Carol, what so ever, Carol did her time and most and most likly a fixed income, and the other each one of us has had a roadbump where we a little strapped for cash.

Im talking the person that feels at home with nothing and charity in everday life, and when they cant get the fix and need cash the fix is already in and do the flip.

I understand how personal it is for Victor, but even victor is going to have one slip threw, and it does not help when other makers say when you buy it its yours do with it what you want, Shit Luis cant even understand the concept of cardboard and shipping and honoring existing list.

All I see is sanction against the instrument and maybe in house to forum member.

But to say beat down here, or even publicly is just funny :lol: I always get concerned when friends post that or say that, and few would do it, and if you do have fun with it, but to get away with it after talking about it ain't going to happen.

:lol:
Bikerbusk
Steel is in my veins

Postby phoenix » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:20 am

Bikerbusk wrote: Shit Luis cant even understand the concept of cardboard

:lol: :lol:
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us"
Socrates
phoenix
Steel is in my veins

Postby Carbon » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:27 am

Hopefully a strange coincidence happens where every seller suffers the same fate.

/not so subtle...

levinson.victor wrote:oh, lol... it's a funny coincidence(or perhaps not) that every pantam from spb that has been sold for a big amount of money ended up being broken in the hands of new owner for one reason or another... including the so famous R.Hijaz from Wacky!

every respected maker has been warned already, don't you worry! ;)
Carbon
Steel is in my veins

Postby CarolW » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:40 am

Carbon wrote:Hopefully a strange coincidence happens where every seller suffers the same fate.

/not so subtle...

levinson.victor wrote:oh, lol... it's a funny coincidence(or perhaps not) that every pantam from spb that has been sold for a big amount of money ended up being broken in the hands of new owner for one reason or another... including the so famous R.Hijaz from Wacky!

every respected maker has been warned already, don't you worry! ;)

The light dawns for me. I think instruments that get flipped try to commit suicide because they are so unhappy. I could only hope that none actually succeed in doing that, and that eventually, they could wend their ways to happy homes.

(Indulging in extreme fantasy here; all the same, sometimes, nothing is impossible.)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW

Postby c_logan » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:17 am

CarolW wrote: I think instruments that get flipped try to commit suicide because they are so unhappy.

:+1:
AsaChan Chandhra

Patience

Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
c_logan
Crazy about HandPan

Postby JeremyD » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:17 am

:bang:

Spb's are the best around and some crazies, specifically named wacki, do not seem to understand what they are passing up on.

I would sell a kidney (not my own :|), for the chance to be a caretaker of a Kurd 9. :)
2017 handpan comparison video
https://youtu.be/AuznuFfQG1I
JeremyD
Steel is in my veins

Postby CarolW » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:05 am

JeremyD wrote::bang:

Spb's are the best around and some crazies, specifically named wacki, do not seem to understand what they are passing up on.

I would sell a kidney (not my own :|), for the chance to be a caretaker of a Kurd 9. :)

You're so right, Jeremy; the crazies seem not to know the TRUE value of what they have. They confuse value and money.

Now, your NEXT remark sent me rolling on the floor laughing again; what comic relief! I can see you holding jam sessions and requiring admission of a kidney. :twisted: :evil:
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW

Postby Carbon » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:29 am

I'd vote that we request that the admins move this to Buyer Beware section and to ban this user. I don't think anyone wants to enable this seller to speculate on Victor's hard work and I don't think the admins want handpan.org to ever be used to support people with this business model. This sale offer is also breaking the stated swap and sale rules and is at the same time allowing the original poster to advertise.

I apologize if this looks like backseat moderating, but Victor has made his feelings about this known and I think we should respect Victor (and makers in general) when it comes to this kind of behavior.
Carbon
Steel is in my veins

Postby NamasteSteel » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:28 am

c_logan wrote:
CarolW wrote: I think instruments that get flipped try to commit suicide because they are so unhappy.

:+1:

I believe I once rescued a seriously suicidal Hang and helped it to find a loving new home. Its journey, however, may still be unfolding... :)
NamasteSteel
HandPan Lover

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware