Spb for sale

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: Spb for sale

Postby broussel2 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:31 pm

levinson.victor wrote:oh, lol... it's a funny coincidence(or perhaps not) that every pantam from spb that has been sold for a big amount of money ended up being broken in the hands of new owner for one reason or another... including the so famous R.Hijaz from Wacky!

Very unfortunate...
Last edited by broussel2 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby CarolW » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:34 pm

levinson.victor wrote:oh, lol... it's a funny coincidence(or perhaps not) that every pantam from spb that has been sold for a big amount of money ended up being broken in the hands of new owner for one reason or another... including the so famous R.Hijaz from Wacky!

every respected maker has been warned already, don't you worry! ;)

Oh! So Wacky DID sell his Romanian Hijaz after all? And it got broken and the new owner wanted a repair? And now he wants to sell his kurd+C for a BIG amount of money without giving you, Victor, first buy-back? Yes; it seems he wants to.

I'm glad if the other makers are aware of all this.
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW

Postby levinson.victor » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Snivy wrote:
AoxoA wrote:A guy like Wacky gets two Spb while I am on the wait for years... :cry:

...and Bells decides not to ship to those at end of his list... :cry: :cry:

But this isn't about me, its about Wacky being Wack (slang) with an Spb !! 8-)

I can't even get on a list and some idiot with multiple will flip his for a profit. This is where I can only watch and wait for the karma lottery to pick his number.

it is a real shame, and i feel your pain. Wacky got in by getting his hands on an early Pantam which i wanted to be returned back to me for particular reasons.

so, this is official statement: would it be a swap or resale between owners, i take off my responsibility for any agreement that was made with the original owner. no matter if the swap or resale had any elements of speculation or not!
levinson.victor
Steel is in my veins

Postby CarolW » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:51 pm

levinson.victor wrote:
Snivy wrote:
AoxoA wrote:A guy like Wacky gets two Spb while I am on the wait for years... :cry:

...and Bells decides not to ship to those at end of his list... :cry: :cry:

But this isn't about me, its about Wacky being Wack (slang) with an Spb !! 8-)

I can't even get on a list and some idiot with multiple will flip his for a profit. This is where I can only watch and wait for the karma lottery to pick his number.

it is a real shame, and i feel your pain. Wacky got in by getting his hands on an early Pantam which i wanted to be returned back to me for particular reasons.

so, this is official statement: would it be a swap or resale between owners, i take off my responsibility for any agreement that was made with the original owner. no matter if the swap or resale had any elements of speculation or not!

I have to go hug TamAnya (my Kurd 9 pantam, for anybody who wasn't aware of that) now. And here's a hug for you, too, Victor. <3 <3
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW

Postby broussel2 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:00 pm

levinson.victor wrote:

Hmmm... and we thought PANArt were tough guys ! :lol:
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2

Postby simsomsam » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:03 pm

broussel2 wrote:
levinson.victor wrote:

Hmmm... and we thought PANArt were tough guys ! :lol:

Fair is fair, these are not stocks and shares. And this is not funny :(
Grateful for life
simsomsam
Steel is in my veins

Postby drumabob » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:42 pm

So wacky is in uk ?? some of our uk friends should go and k*** is b*** :x
fill in the *** as you wish :giggle:
no music without joy...no joy without music ( african saying)

http://robertbobdaignault.bandcamp.com/
www.sankofa.ca
drumabob
Steel is in my veins

Postby Astrantia » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:12 am

It makes me sad to read this post. But I am also sure that the score will get settled after all.
Sometimes things look really unjust and we wonder why they happen to us. Sometimes we're lucky and come to understand the reason eventually and sometimes not. But I belive that there's always a reason for everything that happens in our lives, the good and the (perceived) bad. And that there's a great chance in every challenge.

I think that you're right in the way you choose to distribute your creations, Victor- even if that means that your trust in people may be dissapointed at times. But it happens rarely. Wacky will have to live with himself and I hope for him that at some point he'll come to understand that a betrayal is not worth all the money in the world.
------------------------------------------------------
Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.
(Henry Van Dyke)
Astrantia
Steel is in my veins

Location: Germany just on the French and close to the Swiss border

Postby c_logan » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:28 am

Karma can be a violent whirlwind. I am sure she will bite on this one.

:bow:

Much respect to Victor
AsaChan Chandhra

Patience

Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
c_logan
Crazy about HandPan

Postby phoenix » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:33 am

Astrantia wrote:It makes me sad to read this post. But I am also sure that the score will get settled after all.
Sometimes things look really unjust and we wonder why they happen to us. Sometimes we're lucky and come to understand the reason eventually and sometimes not. But I belive that there's always a reason for everything that happens in our lives, the good and the (perceived) bad. And that there's a great chance in every challenge.

I think that you're right in the way you choose to distribute your creations, Victor- even if that means that your trust in people may be dissapointed at times. But it happens rarely. Wacky will have to live with himself and I hope for him that at some point he'll come to understand that a betrayal is not worth all the money in the world.

Very wise words Astrantia
The sad thing is that it seems Wacky has deluded himself into believing his actions are OK ... that's a long road back

FWIW I think this should now be moved to the Buyer Beware section as it is a flipped instrument explicitly not supported by Victor.
And good luck to those of you who still think it is OK to try and buy it via PM at this/a lower price. You only have yourselves to blame if it all goes south later and there is nobody skilled enough or willing to re-tune/repair it for you.
And it seems karma has her eyes on these ...
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us"
Socrates
phoenix
Steel is in my veins

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware