Spb for sale

Warnings of suspect sales.

Spb for sale

Postby Wacky1181 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Spb for sale..£8000 for this top quality pantam.. :shock:
Will post some photos and a short video of the scale which is kurd + c
Any interest please let me know :lol:
Wacky1181
 

Re: Spb for sale

Postby Afinfas » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Wacky1181 wrote:Spb for sale..£8000 for this top quality pantam.. :shock:
Will post some photos and a short video of the scale which is kurd + c
Any interest please let me know :lol:


Where did you saw that?? Is it you selling it?
Something tells me that this is gonna generate a big mess again.... :?
User avatar
Afinfas
Can't stop talking about Handpan
 
Posts: 2110
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:27 am
Location: Europe

Re: Spb for sale

Postby CarolW » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Afinfas wrote:
Wacky1181 wrote:Spb for sale..£8000 for this top quality pantam.. :shock:
Will post some photos and a short video of the scale which is kurd + c
Any interest please let me know :lol:


Where did you saw that??
Something tells me that this is gonna generate a big mess again.... :?


I have a funny feeling you're right, Afinfas. Wacky1181 - is that YOU selling the Kurd+C? Oh; I see Afinfas asked that already.

Friends - and Victor - maybe we should just go HANG ourselves. :cry: :cry:

And if that doesn't work, we could always hanghang or Gubal ourselves.

(Apologies for the bad puns. )
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
User avatar
CarolW
Can't stop talking about Handpan
 
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:30 am
Location: Canada, Pacific Northwest

Re: Spb for sale

Postby broussel2 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Not the first time Wacky is putting a SPb on sale.
Victor was not happy the last time... to say the least.
But beware ! Victor has been very clear and others too...
Buying this instrument will drive you in a serious blacklist maelstrom... Am I wrong ?
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
User avatar
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:56 am
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Re: Spb for sale

Postby CarolW » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:58 pm

broussel2 wrote:Not the first time Wacky is putting a SPb on sale.
Victor was not happy the last time... to say the least.
But beware ! Victor has been very clear and others too...
Buying this instrument will drive you in a serious blacklist maelstrom... Am I wrong ?


Terrifying. I expect you're right, Broussel.

If you really ARE selling a kurd C by Victor Wacky, I'll give you a silver dollar for it. (Then I'll put it on a ship and send it back to Victor for HIS resale.)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
User avatar
CarolW
Can't stop talking about Handpan
 
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:30 am
Location: Canada, Pacific Northwest

Re: Spb for sale

Postby broussel2 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:06 pm

Last time it was his Romanian Hijaz, one of his two SPbs. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8278
Last edited by broussel2 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
User avatar
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:56 am
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Re: Spb for sale

Postby AoxoA » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:39 pm

A guy like Wacky gets two Spb while I am on the wait for years... :cry:

...and Bells decides not to ship to those at end of his list... :cry: :cry:

But this isn't about me, its about Wacky being Wack (slang) with an Spb !! 8-)
User avatar
AoxoA
Crazy about HandPan
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:55 am
Location: Texas, USA

Re: Spb for sale

Postby josiah » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Maybe it's time to make up a comprehensive list of names of those 'extortionate/Dodgy' sellers......like the police have for those who have a criminal record!!! :x :fist: :sulk:
Then post that list and make it publicly available!! :o
josiah
Steel is in my veins
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:07 am
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Spb for sale

Postby levinson.victor » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:28 pm

oh, lol... it's a funny coincidence(or perhaps not) that every pantam from spb that has been sold for a big amount of money ended up being broken in the hands of new owner for one reason or another... including the so famous R.Hijaz from Wacky!

every respected maker has been warned already, don't you worry! ;)
levinson.victor
Steel is in my veins
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Re: Spb for sale

Postby Snivy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:30 pm

AoxoA wrote:A guy like Wacky gets two Spb while I am on the wait for years... :cry:

...and Bells decides not to ship to those at end of his list... :cry: :cry:

But this isn't about me, its about Wacky being Wack (slang) with an Spb !! 8-)


I can't even get on a list and some idiot with multiple will flip his for a profit. This is where I can only watch and wait for the karma lottery to pick his number.
Snivy
Steel is in my veins
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:21 am
Location: Canada

Next

Return to Buyer Beware

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron