Panart Gong Diao (Warning) Ramon Seijo

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: Panart Gong Diao (Warning) Ramon Seijo

Postby broussel2 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:20 pm

The other side... from Ramon Seijo on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1380017882248502/). Not sure that it makes things clearer (maybe more in Spanish ? Feel free to enhance the Google translation), but so we have both voices...

Señoras y señores !!! Aqui teneis comentarios escritos del gran MAXIMILIANO ABAD !!! TA TA TA CHAN !! Una persona que no tiene palabra por ni conmigo ni con muchas personas, una persona que hace un tiempo lo bloquearon del foro, una persona al que mucha gente lo elimino como amigo del facebook, en fin que os voy a contar? Pues resulta que este tipo quería hacer un trato conmigo el me ofreció sus dos instrumentos según el perfectamente afinado, habiendo reconocido a otros compañeros que sus instrumentos necesitaban un ajuste. Bueno ademas de querer cambiarme sus dos instrumentos por mi panart, concrétamente por este que esta en este video el señor queria viajar desde argentina a España. El trato es el siguiente, sus dos instrumentos y un billete a españa por un valor de casi 700 euros por mi panart, yo acepto el trato, pago el billete a españa por adelantado, le mando el justificante de la compra del billete. Todo correcto, a las pocas semanas de que se realizara el trato el tipo quiere que ademas yo le compre un billete a italia y ademas que le pague la afinación del panart que según el y sus fuentes oficiales... esta completamente fuera de tono. Yo me niego rotundamente a dar mas dinero a este tipo y le digo que ese no era el trato. El tipo este se enfada conmigo por facebook y me amenaza diciendo que va a ir hablando mal de mi a todo el mundo. Ya puso algún comentario negativo de mi persona en el foro y los moderadores como ya conocen al gran MAXIMILIANO ABAD, eliminan el comentario.

Una cosa quiero dejar clara este tipo queria mi intrumento para revenderlo seguramente por mucho mas de lo que yo estoy pidiendo. Quiero aclarar que el instrumento es mio y puedo pedir por el lo que me apetezca y que la persona que lo compre es completamente libre de pagar por él el precio que sea, yo no obligo a nadie, las personas son libres, pero aqui el precio lo pongo yo, para eso es mio.

Resulta que ahora este tipo esta cabreado con el mismo supongo por que anulare el vuelo a españa y se tendrá que comprar un vuelo de su dinero, pierdo casi 700 euros, por hacer trato con una persona inmadura y sin palabra, pero gano en dignidad conmigo mismo.

Señoras y señores tengan cuidado con este tipo este es el gran
"MA[i]XIMILIANO ABAD" ta ta ta chan

GOOGLE TRANSLATION:

"Ladies and gentlemen ! Here you have the great written comments MAXIMILIANO ABAD ! TA TA TA CHAN ! A person who has no word for me or many people , a person who blocked it a while ago on the forum , one person many people to remove him as a facebook friend , well I am going to tell? It turns out that this guy wanted to make a deal with me offered me his two instruments as the perfectly tuned , having recognized their fellow instruments needed an adjustment. Well besides the two instruments will change my Panart specifically for this that is in this video Mr. wanted to travel from Argentina to Spain . The deal is this , the two instruments and a ticket to Spain for a value of almost 700 euros for my Panart , I agree to the deal, pay the ticket to Spain in advance, I send proof of ticket purchase . All right , within weeks of the deal besides the guy wants me to buy a ticket to Italy and also pay you the pitch of Panart be held that according to official sources and ... is completely out of tune. I absolutely refuse to give more money to this guy and tell him that was not the deal. The this type gets angry with me for facebook and threaten me saying who will go bad-mouthing me to everyone . Now put some negative comment from me on the forum and the moderators as I know the great MAXIMILIANO ABAD , remove the comment.

One thing I want to make clear this guy wanted my instrument for resale probably because much of what I 'm asking . I want to clarify that the instrument is mine and I can ask for what I want and buy the person who is completely free from the price he paid for it , I do not force anyone , people are free , but the price here I put it , for that is mine.

Turns out this guy is pissed off now with the same guess that anulare flight to Spain and need to buy a flight from money , I lose almost 700 euros and do deal with an immature person without word, but won in dignity with me same .

Ladies and Gentlemen, beware of this type this is the great
" MAXIMILIANO ABAD " ta ta ta chan"
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby Miguel Carvalho » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:39 pm

About this issue,
I saw the thread when it still was public, and got curious...
I have Ramon Seijo as a friend in FB and sent him a message informing him about this, we had two or three previous chat conversations handpan related.
He told me his version of the facts and he autorized me to share his words with you guys here in the forum.

"I am very very quiet with my life until I get this bad person to hurt.The facts are as follows.
the deal was that I was changing my Panart its bells and Nobuya more than a ticket to Argentina to Spain .
He buys a ticket to Spain with my money upfront , pay 700 euros. Yesterday I said that according to the instrument is out of tune and also want to pay my money to another plane ticket to Italy and Spain in addition to pay I afinacion.
Dice that it will sharpen Marco Dellaratta . I refuse and say that that was not the deal , the insulting me and threatening me that he will say bad things about me.
The money I lost the ticket that I'm going to cancel the flight not to come to Spain . I lose over 700 euros and speaks ill of me. It's a very very very bad person and that goes without word shattering the lives of others .
I said to her this perfectly tuned bells , and another person told me that Maximiliano acknowledges that his is not tuned bells . He says he is going to refine his friend from Argentina . In short, lies lies lies and more lies.
Please remove this cheat and liar of the forum and everyone of what this poor person 's knowledge.I do not care to hang this in the forum because it is the honest truth, Luis de Bellart know and give me the reason, Jaime Esquerdo knows and gives me reason and most people know."
This was copy/pasted from our Facebook chat, he asked me also to post a video of his Hang.
I contacted him because if it was about me i would be very pissed with someone putting my name,reputation and character the way Maximiliano did, and would like to have the opportunity to defend myself.I think Maximiliano only means trouble. It's the second time he's envolved in a low-level situation with Hang/Handpans, in a short time,making the others look stupid.In my opinion as a member he should be banned for good.

This is the Hang Ramón Seijo owns:
Aciel Big Bear D/ G A [Bb] C D E F [G] A C
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLuso74
Miguel Carvalho
Admin

Postby MaximilianDrum » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Look it and think if im are the lier.
Attachments
ramon estafador.jpg
ramon estafador.jpg (131.72 KiB) Viewed 5460 times
Bellart Bells Protus V2.
MaximilianDrum
HandPan Fan

Postby simsomsam » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:59 pm

This is a ridiculous thread and I'm bored of seeing it on my page. Please take your childish fight off this excellent forum!
Grateful for life
simsomsam
Steel is in my veins

Postby MaximilianDrum » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:17 pm

Simsonsam

if you would have tried to cheat, surely would be crying on the forum. so please refrain and if you do not like the post do not comment. I'm just warning people
Bellart Bells Protus V2.
MaximilianDrum
HandPan Fan

Postby phoenix » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Sorry MaximilianDrum ... I don't think many people trust you here or want to hear your tears
I'm with Simsonsam - go play in some other sand pit

Karma can be a bitch or a beauty ...
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us"
Socrates
phoenix
Steel is in my veins

Postby MaximilianDrum » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:18 am

I'm just talking about a Panart out of tune and a person who lied to me about it. if you do not trust me, or if someone does not trust me is your problem.
I do not care that you earn my trust, I'm interested to note something that happened to me. Greetings newbie.
Bellart Bells Protus V2.
MaximilianDrum
HandPan Fan

Postby broussel2 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:22 am

Being insulting to people does not speak for your case, Maximilian.
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby c_logan » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:30 am

MaximilianDrum wrote:I'm just warning people

:lol:
of what yourself?
AsaChan Chandhra

Patience

Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
c_logan
Crazy about HandPan

Postby phoenix » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:45 am

MaximilianDrum wrote:I'm just talking about a Panart out of tune and a person who lied to me about it. if you do not trust me, or if someone does not trust me is your problem.
I do not care that you earn my trust, I'm interested to note something that happened to me. Greetings newbie.

Greetings MaximilEgo, I have no problem not trusting you, it comes naturally ;)
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us"
Socrates
phoenix
Steel is in my veins

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware