Panart Gong Diao (Warning) Ramon Seijo

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: Panart Gong Diao (Warning) Ramon Seijo

Postby MaximilianDrum » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:56 am

Ego? jajajaj como si me conocieras.
te va a hacer falta mucho mas que eso mi amigo.
Bellart Bells Protus V2.
MaximilianDrum
HandPan Fan

Postby Miguel Carvalho » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:12 am

Maximiliano, i see you're very excited in digging your own grave around here... :roll:
Take a deep breath and rest for a while, it's deep enough already.
Aciel Big Bear D/ G A [Bb] C D E F [G] A C
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLuso74
Miguel Carvalho
Admin

Postby denpdub » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:34 pm

MaximilianDrum wrote:I'm just talking about a Panart out of tune and a person who lied to me about it. if you do not trust me, or if someone does not trust me is your problem.
I do not care that you earn my trust, I'm interested to note something that happened to me. Greetings newbie.

Interesting that the person you are calling a newbie joined the forum just ONE MONTH after you did! Casting stones in glass houses?
By the way, feel free to call ME a newbie — I'll gladly embrace the term. I think it's interesting that this is seen as an insult by some people. Everyone here was a newbie at some point. If we all had to be experts at everything we did we would never begin anything new. I'm 57 years old and just as excited as a teenager discovering sex to learn about these incredible instruments . However, I hope that when I'm finally a wise old veteran handpanner (?), I'll still retain as much beginner's mind as possible. Don't ever want to lose that newbie freshness!
I'm finding so much to learn on this forum and (for the most part), have been very favorably impressed with the thoughtfulness, care, and quality of the posts. This is clearly an extraordinary community and the love and passion that these beautiful instruments inspire is clearly reflected here. Let's keep it that way.
Last edited by Miguel Carvalho on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: reply topic urls deleted
denpdub
HandPan Lover

Postby JeremyD » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:59 am

denpdub wrote:
MaximilianDrum wrote:I'm just talking about a Panart out of tune and a person who lied to me about it. if you do not trust me, or if someone does not trust me is your problem.
I do not care that you earn my trust, I'm interested to note something that happened to me. Greetings newbie.

Interesting that the person you are calling a newbie joined the forum just ONE MONTH after you did! Casting stones in glass houses?
By the way, feel free to call ME a newbie — I'll gladly embrace the term. I think it's interesting that this is seen as an insult by some people. Everyone here was a newbie at some point. If we all had to be experts at everything we did we would never begin anything new. I'm 57 years old and just as excited as a teenager discovering sex to learn about these incredible instruments . However, I hope that when I'm finally a wise old veteran handpanner (?), I'll still retain as much beginner's mind as possible. Don't ever want to lose that newbie freshness!
I'm finding so much to learn on this forum and (for the most part), have been very favorably impressed with the thoughtfulness, care, and quality of the posts. This is clearly an extraordinary community and the love and passion that these beautiful instruments inspire is clearly reflected here. Let's keep it that way.

+1
Really love this post, you sound like a very light heated fun person to be around. Where are you from denpdub? you can introduce yourself in the welcome section and/or add your location in your profile.
2017 handpan comparison video
https://youtu.be/AuznuFfQG1I
JeremyD
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby Miguel Carvalho » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Thank you very much for insulting me more than once via pm in Facebook Maximiliano! <3
Lovely... :giggle:
Aciel Big Bear D/ G A [Bb] C D E F [G] A C
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLuso74
Miguel Carvalho
Admin

Postby Hobo Perdido » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:27 am

Maximiano is a mastermind making money with hardpans no doubt.....
lets get lost between the sounds
Hobo Perdido
Crazy about HandPan

Previous

Return to Buyer Beware