Page 1 of 1

Scamwave!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:45 pm
by Sergio

Re: Scamwave!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:03 pm
by Afinfas
:cry:

Lets just report this!!! Im doing it now! :x

The first one we cant really say its a Scam as he is not violating any eBay rule! But that it smells fishy it does! No text at all, no video, no sound. I will never understand these persons, really! :(

Re: Scamwave!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:21 pm
by drumabob
is it just me or are they already gone !! link leads to error !

Re: Scamwave!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:59 pm
by Afinfas
drumabob wrote:is it just me or are they already gone !! link leads to error !


To me they still work but...maybe its on browser´s cache. But could be as I already reported all of them except first one! ;)

Re: Scamwave!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:49 pm
by mudman
Afinfas wrote:The first one we cant really say its a Scam as he is not violating any eBay rule! But that it smells fishy it does! No text at all, no video, no sound. I will never understand these persons, really! :(


The first one is violating an ebay rule! They are not allowed to put contact information (such as email address) in the listing with instructions to contact them. This could allow them to arrange a purchase outside of ebay and avoid ebay fees. Ebay does not like that. ;)

Here is how you report such a scam:

Re: Scamwave!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:24 pm
by Afinfas
mudman wrote:The first one is violating an ebay rule! They are not allowed to put contact information (such as email address) in the listing with instructions to contact them. This could allow them to arrange a purchase outside of ebay and avoid ebay fees. Ebay does not like that. ;)

Here is how you report such a scam:


Oh, on my computer doesnt show anything! Maybe im blocking an image or so! :shock:

It only says: "On Dec-04-13 at 16:47:27 PST, seller added the following information:" And then its blank!

Anyway, thanks for the info on how to report. It was exactly how I´ve done it, but for who doesnt know! ;)

Re: Scamwave!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:11 pm
by Sergio
The first three ones are from the same seller (0 feedback) and are already ended because they were a few hours auction. The last two ones are from another 0 feedback seller and I've seen these pictures before :x

Re: Scamwave!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:04 am
by MrKjDrake
When I click the links they all show sold for (Random Price).
I hope no poor saps actually got screwed out of their money on these scams. :(