Who does also wait 18 months or longer for his Zenhandpan?

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: Who does also wait 18 months or longer for his Zenhandpan?

Postby bq » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Dell collson is talking for all us with manny guerrero in the group of facebook : handpan instruments

It is the moment to do whatever!!
bq
HandPan Fan

Postby dellcolson » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:58 pm

I'm not trying to speak for anyone. Please. I'm just trying to help everyone in this group who posted an issue or posted an issue in the different FB groups. After my initial post so many people contacted me privately but that is where their support ends. They want to hang in there in hopes of getting what has been paid for and promised to them over and over. I don't have hard feelings over that. Different people handle things differently. I understand that.

I wanted to help everyone but it has been turned on me. Not afraid of that. Not afraid of bullies. I just know that one voice is easily drowned out in a sea of hundreds.

I am going to make my own closed group on Facebook. Originally I was going to make it public I don't want my kids to see it. I promise, anyone who wants to join will not be turned down. Anyone can join or just eavesdrop. On that page, I will voice my concerns and my thoughts and all are welcome to voice their concerns or just bash me too. I will not censor it. I am not as charming as Manny Guerrero has proven to be.

I am just a straight to the point and honest to a fault person. Some people embrace my honesty and some people hate it. I am just me. I don't apologize for the way I am. I will apologize if I hurt someone or offended them and they are innocent. I do not believe collateral damage is okay to prove a point. I do not believe the means justifies the end. I don't ever try and fight dirty but some people think by fighting lies with the truth that I am fighting dirty.

Some people believe that by defending myself, I am attacking and trying to destroy Zen Handpans and Manny Guerrero. I reached out to Manny Guerrero privately to offer my help in getting organized and putting something out there that people could see and believe. I will post those private messages. I will post my full email to him. Things I said in messaging and in my email, are things that even my children don't know about. Things that only a handful of my closet friends know about. I'm willing to show you all the skeletons in my closet. I'm willing for you to look down on me for my childhood if you are that kind of person. I am willing for those who are jealous of someone's money or accomplishments to lay into me. I'm a grown woman and I wear very big girl panties. I can handle whatever you choose to post.

I invite anyone to join my group. I am calling it the Not Quite Zen Handpan Community. I’m doing this because there have been too many excuses made and too much sympathy extended for sob stories that may or may not exist. Or may exist to an extent. I’m not on a crusade. I’m just looking to make things right. [Fair is fair and no amount of 1/2 truths will make it otherwise.
dellcolson

Postby hango_django » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:05 am

Dell Colson and me have a group on facebook now called "Waiting for my Zen handpan". Everybody who is waiting for their "Zen" is welcome. Let's exchange our experiences there. We could also discuss legal possibilities. There are many things we can do.
hango_django

Previous

Return to Buyer Beware