Who does also wait 18 months or longer for his Zenhandpan?

Warnings of suspect sales.

Re: Who does also wait 18 months or longer for his Zenhandpan?

Postby Miguel Carvalho » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:26 pm

Trying to blame his hypothetical bankruptcy on public info about his REAL atitudes towards his costumers ... Nice try :|
Aciel Big Bear D/ G A [Bb] C D E F [G] A C
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLuso74
Miguel Carvalho
Admin

Postby david » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:56 am

21-September-2018

Manny Guerrero:
"I'm not sure if you realize but this email thing you are doing is not making this situation any better.
I don't know what your end goal is here but disinformation is not how you get what you want.
For the record I never said we were going to file bankruptcy... I said it's our only other option besides getting our order finished with out people like you slandering us. If your looking for a lawsuit go ahead and continue what your doing. And I can guarantee you will get your zen but at the very back of the line buddy."
------------------------------------------
16-November-2017

"Hello Dabid, it seems that we are sadly unable to resolve this issue and get your pan to you. I will begin the refund process.
Blessings
Char"
-------------------------------------------
7-December-2.017

"Hello David, yes I am feeling better and I will be going back for yet another surgery. I believe Manny has responded to you and has let you know that we will refund your money, as soon as it available for us to send to you and informed you of some other matters as well. Believe me, I want nothing more than to get your money to you and end this. I will email you once it has been sent.
Wishing you many blessings of peace, love and harmony
Char"
david

Postby broussel2 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:19 pm

So... what about this refund process? Lies?
End of the line? Guaranteeing you will get your Zen (didn't you hear that one before)?
I can barely imagine that someone needs your money right away then acts like a TOTAL DIVA when it comes to delivering what people paid for.
Manny had many opportunities to make the situation clear but things seem to get more and more obscure.
The most stupid thing is that he's an able maker but he seems unable to run his business in a decent way.
One thing is certain, reading here and elsewhere: a large number of people have been blatantly lied to, being told their instrument was almost ready/in final stages/etc.
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby bq » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:23 pm

I think this post is too much important for being so hidden!!

I ask for to the administrators put all this more visible in this website!!
bq
HandPan Fan

Postby Miguel Carvalho » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:18 pm

bq wrote:I think this post is too much important for being so hidden!!

I ask for to the administrators put all this more visible in this website!!

The post is in a visible and important area of the forum, 'Buyer Beware' section. Once you go to the active topics, you will be able to see it immediately at the top. What kind of visibility are you referring to? :hmm:
Miguel Carvalho
Admin

Postby Yuedar » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:40 pm

is there anything as a collective we can do at this point? surely there is something?
Yuedar
HandPan Fan

Postby broussel2 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:22 pm

Manny, if you read this, you need a manager to rule your business at the moment. Someone who's objective. Asking for payment in advance and having a three years wait is a disaster. You need someone who will establish a priority list, tell you what instruments to make, communicate clearly with the customers. If you need money to live alternate flash or studio sales and production for the list. It's not funny but that's what is needed. You're a talented maker. Don't let things go to a waste.
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
broussel2

Postby Miguel Carvalho » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:10 am

broussel2 wrote:Manny, if you read this, you need a manager to rule your business at the moment. Someone who's objective. Asking for payment in advance and having a three years wait is a disaster. You need someone who will establish a priority list, tell you what instruments to make, communicate clearly with the customers. If you need money to live alternate flash or studio sales and production for the list. It's not funny but that's what is needed. You're a talented maker. Don't let things go to a waste.

Agreed! Otherwise he's just putting his passion( :hmm:) , previous effort and integrity down the toilet... :|
Miguel Carvalho
Admin

Postby broussel2 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:21 pm

Guess it's becoming bigger than Werner Egger's scam...
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
broussel2

Postby dellcolson » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:32 pm

I am looking for people to contact me in regards to paying for and not receiving their Zen Handpan by Manny Guerrero. Some of us have been waiting 2-3 years with no resolution and no response other than a video back in August showing 100+ pans in the making. Manny Guerrero has previously posted photos of 50 or more at a time in the making. With this much of a backlog we are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars here folks that he has taken and we have nothing to show for it. His website as of yesterday was still letting people on a waiting list.

I was messaged recently that someone had bought one right away (I mean they literally drove over after a conversation and bought it) for $2000 because it had been tuned by an apprentice. My response back to them was if you got it immediately and it was WORTH the $2000, why wasn't a customer who paid that much or more over 2 years ago able to get it? No answer back from them. Another person was told a year ago after they repeatedly emailed them for a refund that the money was not available for that but once it was they would refund his money. He never received that refund or any further correspondence. Another posted that they saw a listing on Ebay for a Zen Handpan and when they contacted the seller who had JUST received it to ask how long it had taken he was told 2 years 3 months. The man inquiring had been waiting 3 years. That is not right. Another was told if they persisted Manny Guerrero might be forced into bankruptcy from the negativity and no one would receive their handpan. Another person told me Manny Guerrero had stated by California Law he is not obligated to deliver the instruments. And just this morning I was contacted by someone telling me about a friend they care very much for still waiting, over 2 years, for 4 handpans they paid for in advance. That's over $8,000 for this one person.

I have no idea how much of the above that was told to me is true. I cannot prove any of it. Do I believe them? Yes, at this point I would be a fool not to.

After October 24th, I will be going into my 3rd year of waiting. I was told before I purchased it would take 8-12 months. A year ago, after repeated emails I was told mine was 1/2 way done. Several others have been shown photos of a pan in progress with their name on it in chalk and over a year or more has passed and they still have nothing and correspondence has ceased. I have posted several times on Manny Guerrero's personal Facebook page and his Zen Handpan page with no response. I asked for a refund because at this point if I were to ever receive an instrument I don't think it would be of the quality I paid for due to all of the circumstances surrounding the purchase.

At this point I am also posting on all common forums to try and get this issue resolved but one person alone cannot help everyone. I need your help as well. We all paid up front and feel like we are possibly out of luck at this point. I don't know about you but $2200 for nothing is a lot to lose for me. I think I know what we can do but we need to do it as a group. You can contact me via email: LColson635@aol.com.

I know this is not a peaceful or Zen posting but it's hard to watch Manny Guerrero on his wonderful vacations, with all his toys, truck, and BMW and not feel cheated. You can draw your own conclusion but I think at this point it is kind of obvious that something is not right.

Sincerely,
Dell Colson
dellcolson

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware