All three items have been removed. Hmmm
Saraz D Minor
Æther C# Orion
PascalT
Crazy about HandPan

Re: Ebay scams? Too good to be true?

Postby jp_alaska » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:04 am

PascalT wrote:All three items have been removed. Hmmm

Hmm--yes, they are now mysteriously gone. They had a PanArt Second generation, a Pantheon Steel, and a PanArt first generation each listed for a $1000 Buy It Now. They had a link in the Pantheon Steel listing to a HandPan.org thread from 2011 about some auctions that Pantheon Steel was doing. They stated in the auction listings that you should contact them by email before bidding. I reached out to the seller and got the following response by email:

Hi there   The total price for 2 items is 2000 USD This item will come with 14 Days Return Policy ( in case you are not satisfied %100 with the purchased item you will be able to return it back on my cost and get a full refund ).For a fair deal i want this transaction to be handled by eBay because they will offer protection to both of us and at the end of this transaction we will be able to exchange feedback, in order to purchase this item please provide me your full name and delivery address so i can initiated the transaction through eBay and manage the shipping.
Looking forward to receive news from you
Thanks

On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 5:26 PM, > wrote:
Hello—I am interested in
PanArt Hang Drum 2nd Generation D-Harm Minor No Reserve

The listing says “Buy It Now price is $1000.00”  I would like to Buy It Now if it is still available

I am also interested in:
NEW Pantheon Steel Halo with Soft Bag (Pygmy tuning)

The listing says “Buy It Now price is $1000.00”  I would like to Buy It Now if it is still available

I will buy both or either.  As stated in the auction I am contacting you for the full terms of the sale.  

Must have been a complete scam--my handpan lust nearly led me astray, but it was all WAAAY too fishy to be real...
Aura D Integral
Saraz G Harmonic Minor
Halo Golden Arcadia
jp_alaska
HandPan Lover

Return to Buyer Beware