My Pygmy Halo has returned!

What have you lost ? What have you found ?

Re: My Pygmy Halo has returned!

Postby Heavenly3lues » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 am

Awesome! What about the thief/seller?!? Or is it presumed that the seller may not have been the thief?!?
Studio albums available!
www.jeremyarndt.com

Download my live sets - Name your price!
www.heavenly3lues.bandcamp.com

Heavenly3lues
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby Jay_Raz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:59 am

Carol.....Besides having everything around me stop for a few seconds when I was told the news, I was still in really good spirits. I never got "bummed" about it, especially since I had the pleasure of meeting Gabriel at Handpangea '12. Think I was right next to him when he told the story of his Halo at the opening ceremony, you definitely felt how much his Halo meant to him. I even gave him a lift back to Charlotte, and if I had the time/energy, I would had definitely spent more time together.

Heavenly.....The seller stated she was selling it for her brother who didn't have an Ebay account. After informing her that this Halo was stolen *once it arrived*, she assured me that it wasn't stolen and that it was "found". You know....cause everyone just finds Halo and Hang Hang laying around all the time :lol:. Dunno if Paypal will file criminal charges *probably not*, but Paypal will definitely put this through collections and ruin her credit if she doesn't pay them.
Jay_Raz
Steel is in my veins

Postby CarolW » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:55 am

Jay_Raz wrote:Carol.....Besides having everything around me stop for a few seconds when I was told the news, I was still in really good spirits. I never got "bummed" about it, especially since I had the pleasure of meeting Gabriel at Handpangea '12. Think I was right next to him when he told the story of his Halo at the opening ceremony, you definitely felt how much his Halo meant to him. I even gave him a lift back to Charlotte, and if I had the time/energy, I would had definitely spent more time together.

Heavenly.....The seller stated she was selling it for her brother who didn't have an Ebay account. After informing her that this Halo was stolen *once it arrived*, she assured me that it wasn't stolen and that it was "found". You know....cause everyone just finds Halo and Hang Hang laying around all the time :lol:. Dunno if Paypal will file criminal charges *probably not*, but Paypal will definitely put this through collections and ruin her credit if she doesn't pay them.

Jay_Raz - you had the Halo with you at Handpangea 2012? I'm really curious! I know what you mean about having everything stop for a few seconds. I remember reading about the stealing of it, and felt that sinking feeling as though the handpan had been mine and been stolen. Sometimes I jump too much into the shoes of other people :mrgreen:

That's REALLY interesting about the seller! Sure, it was "found." You are so right; it's so easy to find a top-level handpan just lying around, and no way to get any idea of who it might belong to, so might as well just appropriate it.

I hope the seller pays PayPal; it would be a fitting wrap-up to this series of events.

Above all, though, I continue to rejoice for Gabriel. Is that a 432 Hz Halo? I ask because I know Gabriel works with healing with his Halo.

(Wrap it up, woman! :mrgreen: ) [LIVEpan]

Tue, 8 Jan 2013 17:54:45 (PST)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW

Postby Jay_Raz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:36 am

I didn't have the Halo at Handpangea back in June. The auction only recently transpired in November. Dunno if Kyle ever tuned a Halo in 432Hz.
Jay_Raz
Steel is in my veins

Postby CarolW » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:52 am

Jay_Raz wrote:I didn't have the Halo at Handpangea back in June. The auction only recently transpired in November. Dunno if Kyle ever tuned a Halo in 432Hz.

Oh! NOW I understand. I can't remember Kyle tuning a handpan in 432 Hz, either. Thansk for straightening me out on the timing!

Tue, 8 Jan 2013 18:52:21 (PST)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW

Postby maxime le royer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Hey Gabriel,

congrats !!! so happy for you that you got your Halo back :+1: :+1:

And awesome Jay, you're the man.

looking fwd playing with you guys...