My Pygmy Halo has returned!

What have you lost ? What have you found ?

Re: My Pygmy Halo has returned!

Postby michael » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:33 am

<3 :dd: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dd: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :dd: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dd: <3
:dd: :love: Hallo!
ich bin Michael

!onlx a gap to love
michael
Steel is in my veins

Postby Thomasbentov » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:22 am

That's awesome!
I'm so happy for you!

Kudos to Jay for doing the right thing :)
Thomasbentov
Steel is in my veins

Postby Sybil_Disobedience » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:20 pm

That is so Amazing!!!! This Community is so Amazing!!! I am so happy for your reunion with your halo!!! Love and light to all those who made this reunion possible!!! <3
Beat up old Djembe
Symphonette waiting list
Halo lottery
Dreaming of Handpans!!!!
:)
Sybil_Disobedience
HandPan Fan

Postby Jay_Raz » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Gabriel: I'm grateful that I could do my part to get you back your Halo. When I received the call that the Halo I won was your Pygmy, everything stood still for a few seconds. I knew in that moment, that this was still a good thing, just a different kind of good *which ended up being even better*. I'm thankful that this was your stolen Halo, and that I could contribute in some way to a community that has shown me so much acceptance. Getting to attend two gatherings, I have found the members of this community to be some of the most loving, giving, and positive-vibed people I have ever met.

Zumbabuda/Mowgli: Thanks for the kind words. I won't need a fund though, by no means am I well off, but am grateful to my extended family who instilled a strong work ethic in me while growing up.

Carol: I didn't get the Halo I wanted, but got the Halo that was most needed *which was Gabriels*.

Hopful that this will come full circle, and we'll get that Paypal Claim settled in the coming week. Not only are we in the right, but we have a really strong claim. Let's keep Gabriel's experience somewhere in the back in our minds when having our pans out in public or traveling. As much as these wonderful instruments/sculptures create positive energy, the world can be a strange place.
Jay_Raz
Steel is in my veins

Postby michael » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:20 pm

JAY !!!
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!! <3

MERRY Xmas to all!!!!
:dd: :love: Hallo!
ich bin Michael

!onlx a gap to love
michael
Steel is in my veins

Postby CarolW » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:59 pm

michael wrote:JAY !!!
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!! <3

MERRY Xmas to all!!!!

I agree, Michael. And - what is so wonderful is - there are many, many forum members who are ALSO THE BEST! This is the most ASTOUNDING PLACE! I think it's the healthy effect of handpans - made by several people; among them, the geniuses and some lesser but good builders coming along - we need them SO badly.

The effects of this forum WILL spread and heal a lot of what is troublesome on Earth.

Love conquers all.

Let the light shine - and three cheers for singing steel! (stealing from Aaron from SF and others).

<3 :dd: :bow: :dd: :dance: :dd: <3

Sun, 23 Dec 2012 12:59:10 (PST)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby spahr studios » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:48 am

:yahoo: I am so very happy for you, Gabriel, and so delighted by yet another positive outcome to a very disheartening story! :yahoo:
I have to say it again: We are all blessed to be a part of this community!! <3
spahr studios
HandPan Lover

Postby Heavenly3lues » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:11 am

Amazing news Gabriel!!! I would love to hear more behind the story. Did it come from Australia or the US?!? I am still here in Australia. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out. Maybe I can go play some music for the thief in his new "apartment" at the Gaol (how they spell jail here).... :o
Studio albums available!
www.jeremyarndt.com

Download my live sets - Name your price!
www.heavenly3lues.bandcamp.com

Heavenly3lues

Postby Jay_Raz » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Finally....we have come full circle. After quite a wait and a few phone calls, Paypal refunded the money. Halo and money is back where it all belongs, and the only person out right now is Paypal. I asked the Rep what they do next, and she said they'll send it over to a collection agency to go after the seller.

Just one recommendation with using Paypal. If purchasing big ticket items, use a credit card to fund Paypal. This way if something ever goes wrong, you have a second layer of dispute. I didn't have to involve my credit card company, but it was good to know that they were an option if Paypal didn't come through.

/end
Jay_Raz
Steel is in my veins

Postby CarolW » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Jay_Raz wrote:Finally....we have come full circle. After quite a wait and a few phone calls, Paypal refunded the money. Halo and money is back where it all belongs, and the only person out right now is Paypal. I asked the Rep what they do next, and she said they'll send it over to a collection agency to go after the seller.

Just one recommendation with using Paypal. If purchasing big ticket items, use a credit card to fund Paypal. This way if something ever goes wrong, you have a second layer of dispute. I didn't have to involve my credit card company, but it was good to know that they were an option if Paypal didn't come through.

/end

Thanks so much for the follow-up report, Jay_Raz. This gives me extra confidence in PayPal, which I have used a few times. Good idea about the credit cards. I don't have one :mrgreen: Then again, I don't purchase big-ticket items :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SO happy this is now resolved - at least, for Gabriel and his Halo. Gotta thank you for taking such a part in the rescue! - surely it felt terrible to discover you'd bought a stolen Halo. May your pans always work out as you desire :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue, 8 Jan 2013 08:03:18 (PST)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW

PreviousNext

Return to Lost and Found