My Pygmy Halo has returned!

What have you lost ? What have you found ?

My Pygmy Halo has returned!

Postby GabrielSoundHealing » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:06 am

IMPORTANT: do not remove/edit any previous posts concerning my C Pygmy Halo #160. it is important for the Police investigation that those posts stay up and are dated with their original posting dates, thanks.

Dear Handpan.org community,

I am writing this to both let the Handpan community know that the C Pygmy Halo that was stolen from me in Sydney Australia this June has come back to me and to thank the community for all their support in helping this magical reunion happen.
especially I'd like to thank Jason Razillard who without to gracious help this would not be possible, you are a true friend Jay, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
below I will elaborate a little more on the story of it's loss and magical return;

My Pygmy Halo was a very special Halo to me and I share a special bond with it.
I was on tour in australia for 4 months earlier this year, playing music and teaching workshops on using the voice for healing, as well as facilitating music therapy work in hospices and centers for abuse and addiction recovery, with my voice, Halo and Crystal Singing Bowls, the tour was very successful and profound for me yet on my last day, riding a train into Sydney my Halo was Stolen!

In late november I was informed that it was sold on Ebay and that by magical occurrence Jay, a member of the forum whom i met at Handpangea 2012 was the winning bidder, I contacted Jay and he was willing to help me get my Halo back.
I paid him what he paid for it and he had it sent to me instead of him.
since then he has helped file a claim with Paypal to get the money reimbursed which would end this crazy journey with right and justice for all, a claim that is still in the process of being resolved, but I am confident that working together it will work out for the best.

Thanks handpan.org community, to all who have helped in the return of my Halo and particularly, thanks Jay!

With love,

Gabriel
GabrielSoundHealing
HandPan Fan

Re: My Pygmy Halo has returned!

Postby greenoak » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:41 am

HUZZAH :!: :!: :!:

Another stolen handpan has returned to its owner :shock: :yahoo:

Thank you Jay - and thanks to the sharp eyes and ears of this forum :+1:

This is fantastic news Gabriel :D

Happy Solstice indeed :mrgreen:

-greenoak :ugeek:

P.S. let me know by PM if you would like me to "lock" any topic or if there is anything else I can do.
----
As you feed on men and things, so they feed upon you. Be wholesome food to others if you would not be poisoned.

Mikhail Naimy The Book of Mirdad
greenoak
Admin

Postby Mowgli » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:04 am

Yes, Jay did the honorable thing. He did the right thing. He too should have a Halo fund, in my opinion.
Mowgli
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby mudman » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:35 am

Jay is a bright star in the sky, and he demonstrated that spontaneously to all at Handpangea. I think the handpan of his dreams is well on its way to him.

Congratulations are in order for Gabriel as well!
I couldn't believe when I read that your Halo was stolen. I remember after meeting you at Handpangea and seeing posts from you about this stolen Halo, that I couldn't understand how it could happen to you. I mean, you are one of the nicest people I have ever met and I thought there had to be some kind of mistake. At one point I actually thought there was another Gabriel and it couldn't have been you that had this happen to them! I'm so glad to hear that this connection has been restored and that one of our own forum family members was able to make that happen.

This is such a heartwarming holiday story. :love: :yahoo: :hug:
Halo Raga Desya Todi (Eb) G Bb C D Eb F G Bb
Ayasa Amara 8 (C#) G# B C# D# E F# G# B
8 note and Opus 10 note electric Idiopans.

Waiting for my ultimate pan, being built now by Ayasa!

Check out my NEW album.

Play for yourself...
mudman

Postby zumabuda » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:50 am

So amazing this all worked out well!!!

I 2nd the Jay Halo fund, Max and I were with Jay the night he won the auction...I have never seen someone so happy to have won a Halo auction...He was even happier when he realized he had found Gabriel's lost Halo....

Wow the folks in this comunity are realy stand-up humans, great souls!!!!

Jay, I believe a Halo will find you.....
zumabuda
Crazy about HandPan

Postby Spike » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:12 am

WOW!!!!
Spike

Postby phoenix » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:26 am

AMAZING ! So pleased for you Gabriel !

<3

What a great gift in this festive season and what a wonderful community this is that can make these things happen

And what a great message to put out there ... STEALING HANDPANS DOES NOT PAY :evil:
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us"
Socrates
phoenix
Steel is in my veins

Postby CarolW » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:22 am

Jay and Gabriel - I am stunned. This is WONDERFUL news. I remember reading about Gabriel's stolen Halo, and I felt completely heartsick about it.

And - Jay - I was so happy you got the Halo you wanted - and - now - discovering the situation, being who you are, and thanks to you, Gabriel has his Halo back - and - I hope - you will now (again) have the Halo of your dreams - just a different one!

Gabriel - the work you do is so important. Just apart from all that, it was great watching you all at Handpangea 2012, and I'm really not joking, because I watched with love, and delight, and of course, watched all the videos :mrgreen:

I'd watched your videos, too, Gabriel.

This forum is, if I may say so, completely amazing. I've been on lots of mailing lists in my time - a form of forum; didn't have online access till about a year ago, so now, I am very much present and always reading here and of course, being me, posting a lot.

This is one of the finest events ever. Thank you, Jay, and thank you ALL on the forum.

<3 :dd: :bow: :dd: :dance: :dd: <3

P.S. Instead of being the end of the world, it's the beginning again. :D

Fri, 21 Dec 2012 21:20:14 (PST)
CarolW [AKA PollyAnna] - Great Green Gros(s)Beak
Vortex of the D-Lyrians
In my lap: SPb-Pantam Kurd 9 - Thanks Victor and Forum
CarolW

Postby ericmuller » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:33 am

That is wonderful to hear! I am very happy it was found. Seems all of the stolen pans are coming back to the owners. That is so wonderful to hear! I wish you the best Gabriel!
ericmuller
Crazy about HandPan

Postby broussel2 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:15 am

So - that was the one that was sold as an Ake Bono (if I remember well) ? I posted here some time ago about a Halo auction that was about to end in Australia. A bit later on, Greenoak told me that you had recognized your Halo and that he had hidden the thread. I always wondered how you had recognized it.
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2

Next

Return to Lost and Found