lost/stolen handpans

What have you lost ? What have you found ?

Re: lost/stolen handpans

Postby zendr7 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Serial Number: Halo Ursa Minor #321
Make: Pantheon Steel - Kyle Cox
Model: Halo Ursa Minor
Color: Dark purple/Bluish Steel
Additional Info: Stolen from 2341 Mono Ave. El Cerrito CA. Was in a soft case. The drum was in the back of a red 97 Nissan Pickup with a white camper shell on the back on 7/7/15. Offering $500 reward for safe return.
zendr7

Postby zendr7 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:53 pm

zendr7 wrote:Serial Number: Halo Ursa Minor #321
Make: Pantheon Steel - Kyle Cox
Model: Halo Ursa Minor
Color: Dark purple/Bluish Steel
Additional Info: Stolen from El Cerrito CA. Was in a soft case. The drum was in the back of a red 97 Nissan Pickup with a white camper shell on the back on 7/7/15. Offering $500 reward for safe return.
Please contact zendr7 at gmail.
zendr7

Postby Rewildyoursoul » Thu May 05, 2016 4:09 am

Was perusing eBay and found this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PANTHEON-STEEL- ... 6016.l4276

Hope to Buddha this is not yours.

Not sure the serial,but the tuning is a match and it started at 50$.

Hope you find it my friend and stay well
A traveling flute and lyre maker, strumming, tapping, rambling and recording upon:
-Martin D-15
-Domina Idiopan
-Setar, Sitar
-Baglama Saz
-Syrian oud
-Afghan rubab
- Rav vast 2 universal scale
Awaiting a Rav Vast 2 Onoleo
my YouTube- Rewildyoursoul
Rewildyoursoul
HandPan Fan

Postby zendr7 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Hello Community,

I am writing to let you know that My Ursa Minor #0321 that I posted about over a year ago just showed up on craigslist. I actually set up a "civil assist" with the police to meet the person because I had no idea what was coming. Someone from San Diego emailed me and let me know he saw it on craigslist and contacted them and they did not know much about it and seemed a little strange on facetime by not showing their face. So I contacted them and again, not much knowledge about it and they were located only 15 minutes from my home. I then set up the meeting and made the mistake of asking the police to wait in the wings, which they totally lied to me and said they would wait on the side so I could look at the drum, instead, they showed up with 4 police cars in total intimidation mode to the shopping center that we were to meet in and I was just going to look at it and did not even have any money on me. Basically, the person showed up with the drum, saw the police and then took off, leaving one person behind to see what was going on that had been given the drum by a friend. She said she was given the drum in exchange for helping to clean out someone's home when they were moving, in my heart I believe her. But her friend took off with her van and the drum, and ditched her there with me and the police. After the police questioned her and she did not seem to know anything about where they had gone. Basically at this point, the drum is still at large in the El Cerrito/Richmond/North Berkeley area so PLEASE let me know if you hear anything!!

Keeping fingers crossed,

Erin

email: zendr7@gmail.com
925-207-four0five7
zendr7

Postby broussel2 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:35 pm

zendr7 wrote:Hello Community,

I am writing to let you know that My Ursa Minor #0321 that I posted about over a year ago just showed up on craigslist. I actually set up a "civil assist" with the police to meet the person because I had no idea what was coming. Someone from San Diego emailed me and let me know he saw it on craigslist and contacted them and they did not know much about it and seemed a little strange on facetime by not showing their face. So I contacted them and again, not much knowledge about it and they were located only 15 minutes from my home. I then set up the meeting and made the mistake of asking the police to wait in the wings, which they totally lied to me and said they would wait on the side so I could look at the drum, instead, they showed up with 4 police cars in total intimidation mode to the shopping center that we were to meet in and I was just going to look at it and did not even have any money on me. Basically, the person showed up with the drum, saw the police and then took off, leaving one person behind to see what was going on that had been given the drum by a friend. She said she was given the drum in exchange for helping to clean out someone's home when they were moving, in my heart I believe her. But her friend took off with her van and the drum, and ditched her there with me and the police. After the police questioned her and she did not seem to know anything about where they had gone. Basically at this point, the drum is still at large in the El Cerrito/Richmond/North Berkeley area so PLEASE let me know if you hear anything!!

Keeping fingers crossed,

Erin

email: zendr7@gmail.com
925-207-four0five7

Fingers crossed. Good luck!
Meraki Caliban
Halo Equinox 9
Halo Avalon
Sunpan A3+E
https://sites.google.com/site/handpanscales/
broussel2
Can't stop talking about Handpan

Postby subsatori » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:38 am

STOLEN Halo Pantheon Steel 1:st gen Pygmy tuning #99 with its original carrying case from Pantheon Steel. Small dent on the upper surface. It was stolen en route from Darren Dyke (who tuned it for me) in Belgium to me in Sweden, probably stolen already at the post office in Belgium. Please let me know any information regarding this! Contact Mats Jacobson email mats "at" verksampsykologi.com Phone +46739651959
subsatori
HandPan Fan

Previous

Return to Lost and Found