STOLEN MERAKI BERLIN

What have you lost ? What have you found ?

STOLEN MERAKI BERLIN

Postby chief of nothing » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:50 am

hey guys,

our good friend Zehnya got his meraki stolen.

here is the description

My F Romanian Hijaz Meraki has been stolen from an unattended coat rack at a venue here in Berlin. Its brown, 8 notes with a welded ding.

if you see it anywhere please contact him directly

0049 162 885 5720

thanks
chief of nothing
Lives to HandPan

Re: STOLEN MERAKI BERLIN

Postby KhaldunM » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:10 pm

So sorry to hear that :( Best wishes to Zehnya in resolving this!
KhaldunM
HandPan Fan

Postby psysaï » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:52 am

sad :(
psysaï

Postby chief of nothing » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:00 am

HAPPY END :

Thank you everyone for the kind birthday wishes. I felt strongly the field of positive energy coming my way. When this is the case, practical miracles occur. I didnt share this publicly, but 2 weeks ago my beloved Meraki Handpan was stolen from a gardirobe/coat check at a music venue. Its been a mixed cocktail of feelings, emotions and sentiments since then. Slowly after the initial shell-shock, i began to accept that my baby is gone, and with it, 8 much loved Romanian Hijaz compositions. Still, stubornly i kept my eye on Ebay every day which eventually proved useful, because early birthday morning after typing in "handpan" into the search, a picture appeared with a familiar object in the frame. My entire system got flooded with adrenalin. I quickly and excitedly woed the thief into meeting me a few hours later and with the help of Mr. Berlin street smarts- Alexander Zupan, we claimed back the instrument and restored some order. In the picture you can see our testosterone fueled defiance. This is us celebrating while waiting for burgers to arrive...Words matter, words are matter. Wishes are spells. Greetings are charms. The universe hears everything. Thank you for thinking of me on my day of birth, thank you for wishing me well. And thank you mama Sima Besitskaya for enduring my exit into this mad world 40 years ago. Blessed be all <3 <3 <3
chief of nothing
Lives to HandPan

Return to Lost and Found