DESPERATLY SEEKING SNOOZIN

What have you lost ? What have you found ?

DESPERATLY SEEKING SNOOZIN

Postby hangjohnny » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:24 am

HI My name is LEFTY, I am a hand pan, to be specific, I am a Saraz la sirena reverse pan , and I am so missing My twin sister Snoozin. I call Her that because whenever She sings .... She sounds soooo dreamy <3 Both Her and I are La Sirena pans and the same age , and were crafted by the Saraz team. Our buddy Mark , well He told us both how much He loves us , get`s us singing , and everything is going great , then just like that , He ships Me off to Vancouver Canada :x Lucky for Me , I have met a real nice family , and they tell Me how much they love Me , and get Me singing every day. My life is good .But what about My sister ? Has She found a loving home ? Please somebody ..... Tell Me where she is , I miss her sweet conventional style , I want to show Her that , although I am a reverse pan , I can play just as sweet, in My own quirky way... Snoozin , when we get together again , I promise to Let You take the lead ..
play anything , I will follow.. WE just have to get together again . SNOOZIN .... I beg You to leave a message here in the lost and found section..... I will wait forever <3 <3 <3 Always Your loving brother LEFTY
LEFTIES RIGHTS ACTIVIST
You deserve THE JOHNNY STRAP
hangjohnny
Steel is in my veins

Return to Lost and Found